Sign in to follow this  
xxx69

Sonic Blow Damage and Tag weapon

Question

I am using PRE-RENEWAL.

I've noticed that after i switched from rathena to the latest hercules revision Sonic Blow Damage has been reduced. it really weakened its damage. even a non equipped enemy cannot be killed by sonic blow. Is this really part of Hercules update? if it is, can anyone help me to bring back the old damage of sonic blow?

My players also complaining that they cannot do the tag weapon anymore. for example, you cast a sonic blow using a infiltrator then suddenly switch into a status weapon like quadruple stormy knight card, enemy will take the damage from infiltrator and still get frozen. but in updated hercules status weapon switch does'nt work anymore. it also works in asura, Finger offensive and some other skills. Can you also help me bring back the tag weapon?

Please help me with these. My players are complaining couple of days now.

Thanks in advance!

11 answers to this question

db/pre-re/skill_db.txt

136,-1,8,1,-1,0,0,10,-8,no,0,0,0,weapon,0, AS_SONICBLOW,Sonic Blow

change to

136,-1,8,1,-1,0,0,10,8,no,0,0,0,weapon,0, AS_SONICBLOW,Sonic Blow

maybe  the weapon switching behavior was not allow in official ,so hercules fix that bug :)

db/pre-re/skill_db.txt

change to

maybe  the weapon switching behavior was not allow in official ,so hercules fix that bug :)

I tried that. when i remove the - of 8 sonic blow becomes so strong.

I am using PRE-RENEWAL.

I've noticed that after i switched from rathena to the latest hercules revision Sonic Blow Damage has been reduced. it really weakened its damage. even a non equipped enemy cannot be killed by sonic blow. Is this really part of Hercules update? if it is, can anyone help me to bring back the old damage of sonic blow?

My players also complaining that they cannot do the tag weapon anymore. for example, you cast a sonic blow using a infiltrator then suddenly switch into a status weapon like quadruple stormy knight card, enemy will take the damage from infiltrator and still get frozen. but in updated hercules status weapon switch does'nt work anymore. it also works in asura, Finger offensive and some other skills. Can you also help me bring back the tag weapon?

Thanks in advance!

Hi,

Sonic Blow Bug:

http://herc.ws/board/tracker/issue-7933-sonic-blow/

Weapon Switch (Working as intended)

http://herc.ws/board/tracker/issue-7307-status-weapon-switch/?gopid=18154#entry18154

I am using PRE-RENEWAL.

Thanks in advance!

Hi,

Sonic Blow Bug:

http://herc.ws/board/tracker/issue-7933-sonic-blow/

Weapon Switch (Working as intended)

http://herc.ws/board/tracker/issue-7307-status-weapon-switch/?gopid=18154#entry18154

actually i read that topics already. i think the green highlights are the updates right? so you mean i need to replace those green highlights with the pink highlights?

db/pre-re/skill_db.txt

change to

I tried that. when i remove the - of 8 sonic blow becomes so strong.

Personally, the Sonic blow skill was  originally strong since Eathena emulator

Edited by Angelmelody

db/pre-re/skill_db.txt

change to

Hi, is this the fix for Sonic Blow bug?

db/pre-re/skill_db.txt

change to

just a work around (revert it back) since the sonic blow behavior still not fully implemented

db/pre-re/skill_db.txt

change to

nope,idk how the sonic blow formula in src works,

just make the damage like old pre behavior that we are used to

it's my custom modifiaction. :blush:

db/pre-re/skill_db.txt

change to

just a work around (revert it back) since the sonic blow behavior still not fully implemented

have you tried it? im afraid if i change anything it will cause a big problem. i wanna know if i will revert it it will surely back the old sonic blow damage

db/pre-re/skill_db.txt

change to

have you tried it? im afraid if i change anything it will cause a big problem. i wanna know if i will revert it it will surely back the old sonic blow damage

as they said, the damage will be kinda back to pre-re but a bit stronger :P

I am using PRE-RENEWAL.

Thanks in advance!

Hi! Fixed in https://github.com/HerculesWS/Hercules/commit/ac45ebca3e9537eca665ba042412ddc1e65e9f73