Sign in to follow this  
karazu

KOE like Event.

Question

I want to have an event like a KOE, the difference is that there is no EMPERIUM, there is only a  3x3 cell which if a guild steps on it for like 1min and no other guild steps on that for that certain time they captured it and the flag emblem will be changed.

The event doesn't have time limit, it is open for the whole time.

The Mapflag is not WOE or BG its just a PVP

Koe like, they need to defend the spot if they want the EMBLEM to stay there.

7 answers to this question

ok I write the script

http://upaste.me/c94110887580df86c

though its much harder than I initially thought

even when I'm debugging the script, I have to keep on moving out and in from the screen to actually see the emblem

I'm out, don't want to do this anymore

impossible

the flag emblem, has to be walk out and in, then only the emblem on the flag change

if the player just stand there, they wont notice the emblem has changed, but other people can see it

prontera,154,183,5	script	ksdjfksjf	722,{	flagemblem getcharid(2);}
click on this npc then you know what I mean

EDIT:

https://github.com/HerculesWS/Hercules/blob/master/doc/script_commands.txt#L6754

*flagemblem <guild id>;

if any players are watching it at this moment, they will not see the emblem

change until they move out of sight of the flag and return.

Edited by AnnieRuru

impossible

the flag emblem, has to be walk out and in, then only the emblem on the flag change

if the player just stand there, they wont notice the emblem has changed, but other people can see it

prontera,154,183,5	script	ksdjfksjf	722,{	flagemblem getcharid(2);}
click on this npc then you know what I mean

EDIT:

https://github.com/HerculesWS/Hercules/blob/master/doc/script_commands.txt#L6754

*flagemblem <guild id>;

if any players are watching it at this moment, they will not see the emblem

change until they move out of sight of the flag and return.

I got your point. so at-least the flag emblem will be changed right? 

I think its ok (most of the players already knew that.).

and also I think @refresh will do?

EDIT:

How about the timer thingy, is it possible? 

Edit: in that case about changing the emblem, I think its better if I  just put the flags  away in the center. 

Edited by karazu

ok I write the script

http://upaste.me/c94110887580df86c

though its much harder than I initially thought

even when I'm debugging the script, I have to keep on moving out and in from the screen to actually see the emblem

I'm out, don't want to do this anymore

Hello Anne, in this current format can u tell me where the players can actually stand to get the flags? and how many seconds in this default script?

I ve been standing beside the flag for almost 3 mins now and still cannot capture it..

post-2388-0-28764500-1393658236_thumb.png

While using upaste, it has an error.

Validation output:[Error]: script error in file 'c94110887580df86c' line 8 column 3parse_line: expect command, missing function name or calling undeclared function5: .areasize = 3; // the player has to stand in the .times * .tick mili-seconds in the .areasize area to capture this flag pole6: getmapxy .@map$, .@x, .@y, 1;7: while ( true ) {* 8: getmemberaid AREA, .@map$, .@x - .areasize, .@y - .areasize, .@x + .areasize, .@y + .areasize;~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~^9: for ( .@i = 0; .@i < $@onlinecount; .@i++ ) {10: attachrid $@onlineaid[.@i];11: mapannounce .@map$, strcharinfo(0) +" -> "+ strcharinfo(2), bc_map;[Error]: script error in file 'c94110887580df86c' line 29 column 3parse_line: expect command, missing function name or calling undeclared function26: while ( true ) {27: deletearray .@array_gid;28: deletearray .@array_inside;* 29: getmemberaid AREA, .@map$, .@x - .areasize, .@y - .areasize, .@x + .areasize, .@y + .areasize;~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~^30: for ( .@i = 0; .@i < $@onlinecount; .@i++ ) {31: attachrid $@onlineaid[.@i];32: .@j = 0;[Error]: script error in file 'c94110887580df86c' line 67 column 3parse_line: expect command, missing function name or calling undeclared function64: while ( true ) {65: deletearray .@array_gid;66: deletearray .@array_inside;* 67: getmemberaid AREA, .@map$, .@x - .areasize, .@y - .areasize, .@x + .areasize, .@y + .areasize;~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~^68: for ( .@i = 0; .@i < $@onlinecount; .@i++ ) {69: attachrid $@onlineaid[.@i];70:  

Sorry DOUBLE POST

Edited by karazu