i never post, but ever read and learn
i can't speak a lot of english, so excuse me >_<

i work in customizations of every system in ragnarok, and this is my last job
i noticed that is posible to add more maps and locations in the new world map
interface (2014 and upper exe only). so, i did this:
1509040_286294781521831_266146775_n.jpg

and this

1779830_286294638188512_1073593650_n.jpg

I have deciphered the entire system, so I know how to add all the maps and locations that I want
soon, more pictures and information

anyone interested?

tongue.png

PS: for testing, i use the existing configurations from other maps and the image of "arsinoe" continent

Edited by Reaper_san

This is quite different... I don't know where any of the towns / fields are in that map as opposed to the way it currently is... o_o (don't get mad at me... I just know where everything is with the regular map o-o)

Yes, is easy, but i mean, worldviewmap_table in specific. Do you undestand it?, all the lines?, the {1,"prontera.rws",564,456,657,562,msi_prontera,"110"}, (is only an example)

In fact, all lua file in data folder and ro folder is easy to decipher, and some people (like me) take time to announce and possibly make a guide for others who can't make it and/or don't understand the lua files. Think about it: not everyone can understand the lua files, that's why there are so many request for help in the forums, right?

:o

Mysterious, the image is from the custom continent "Arsione" and the locations are from malaya, brasilis, etc. the custom ones are in progress :)

Edited by Reaper_san

Yes, is easy, but i mean, worldviewmap_table in specific. Do you undestand it?, all the lines?, the {1,"prontera.rws",564,456,657,562,msi_prontera,"110"}, (is only an example)

In fact, all lua file in data folder and ro folder is easy to decipher, and some people (like me) take time to announce and possibly make a guide for others who can't make it and/or don't understand the lua files. Think about it: not everyone can understand the lua files, that's why there are so many request for help in the forums, right?

well, no offense, be cool, but instead of asking like anyone interested, just share the guide.