Adam

Little help to customize AR's KoE1.0a script please, thanks.

Question

Hi everyone,

I thought i should make a fresh thread instead of bumping another one.

So here am I again, requesting the same modifications on the AnnieRuRu's KoE script:

• KoE warper: People are not randomly warped on the KoE map but they choose which entry they want to spawn at (north,south,east,west); this should certainly emphasize the tactic dimension
  • When KoE ends, the Guild Leader is granted access to a treasure room where a customizable amount of Treasure boxes are waiting to be collected
  • Guild Leader has until the next KoE starts to redeem the boxes, if he doesn't then the boxes are lost

Thanks !

6 answers to this question

Hi everyone,

So here am I again, requesting the same modifications on the AnnieRuRu's KoE script:

• KoE warper: People are not randomly warped on the KoE map but they choose which entry they want to spawn at (north,south,east,west); this should certainly emphasize the tactic dimension
  • When KoE ends, the Guild Leader is granted access to a treasure room where a customizable amount of Treasure boxes are waiting to be collected
  • Guild Leader has until the next KoE starts to redeem the boxes, if he doesn't then the boxes are lost

Thanks !

Agree with the First IDEA but not in the next two. 

Hi everyone,

Thanks !

Agree with the First IDEA but not in the next two. 

Well, it's not a poll to be honest, I'm requesting help to bend the script my way :)

Back on topic, if I should have post on "script support section" then sorry for my mistake and would be great if a moderator could move the topic where it belongs, thanks.

Edited by Adam

Well mine it's not a vote its just a comment giving you respect with your idea. This is forum we are free to comment anyway! If you dont want someone to reply then why not say Hi Annie instead Hi Everyone? Or sent her a message instead. :D

Edited by Hadeszeus