Sign in to follow this  
Legend

[HELP]

Question

i don't have any Packet_db.txt in my folder
where can i insert the packet version and etc.?
i tried to login for the first time but when i entered in-game i got disconnected

packet_zpsfe4075b2.png

4 answers to this question

There's no longer a packet_db.txt file on Hercules.

It's been substituted to a more efficient definition in src/common/mmo.h, lines 50 to 59.

Simply put in your client version (aaaammdd) and tell the server if you're using a ragexe or ragexeRE server and recompile! ;)

There's no longer a packet_db.txt file on Hercules.

It's been substituted to a more efficient definition in src/common/mmo.h, lines 50 to 59.

Simply put in your client version (aaaammdd) and tell the server if you're using a ragexe or ragexeRE server and recompile! ;)

Oh, i see ... uhmm

i have one more question, how can i solve this problem? after character selection, i got disconnected... 

btw, i used Themon's Full Client RagExe 2013 08 14

packet_zpsfc4d15bc.png

Q : When i'm trying to log in the game, i've an error like (Received unsupported packet (packet 0x5f02, 7 bytes received))

A :

[*]if the packet has the pattern 0x0XXX, be sure that your date in the src/mmo.h file has the same date as the exe you're patching, then clean and rebuild your emulator. 

[*]If the packet has the pattern 0xXXXX, then you have to check the patch Disable Packet Encryption in the xDiffPatcher.

i already did this one, but same problem ... i got disconnected after character selection