Sign in to follow this  
joven15

Premium Services NPC

Question

prontera,164,169,3	script	Premium Trader	757,{mes "Wan to be Premium Users for 1 week ?";mes "Then give me "+7+" x "+getitemname(7179);if( countitem(7179) >= 7 ) {	if( select("YES:NO") == 1 ){		delitem 7179,7;		set #PremiumUser,gettimetick(2) + ( .Day * 3600 * 24 );		sc_start SC_ITEMBOOST,( #PremiumUser * 2000 ),400;		sc_start SC_EXPBOOST,( #PremiumUser * 2000 ),400;		mes "Done. enjoy your Premium Services for 1 Week.";	}}close;OnPCLoginEvent:if( #PremiumUser > gettimetick(2) ){	sc_start SC_ITEMBOOST,( ( #PremiumUser - gettimetick(2) ) * 2000 ),400;	sc_start SC_EXPBOOST,( ( #PremiumUser - gettimetick(2) ) * 2000 ),400;}end;}

Can someone help me. when i try to give the proof of donation. which is the requirements for the premium services. i got this error

[Warning]: script:op_2num: overflow detected op=C_MUL i1=1377056730 i2=1000
[Debug]: Source (NPC): Premium NPC at prontera (151,185)
[Warning]: script:op_2num: overflow detected op=C_MUL i1=1377056730 i2=1000
[Debug]: Source (NPC): Premium NPC at prontera (151,185)

and my character is not moving like freezing.. hope someone help me.

and also can someone revised it for example

1. Every 1 hour the npc will announce by himself that the minutes left of your premium services.

2. if you already purchase the premium. the npc will say You a Premium user. 

3. And the name will be change the color. Example my Name is Anela the default color of the name is white. then after i purchased the Premium Service my name will be red. or any color. 

is it possible?

btw the script is posted and created by Emistry.

38 answers to this question

seems like ur hercules doesn't support ModExp etc, so try this: http://upaste.me/c7e61152390d2e65d

can i ask is it per account or per character?

it is per account, btw do you see the icons of the buff on the right side of the client? any error on console? try with a new account!

PS: you posted 3 times again :P

i saw the icon but on the original who purhcased the premium but when i switch the character with the same account. the other character is registered premium but has no icon on it. no error. just the script isnt working cause i try it 4 times. with non premium and with premium..

still the same.

I've tested it and it just worked fine with the two characters that I created, delete your account and try again, or change the variable name, change all #VIP_expire into something else

still the same.

I've tested it and it just worked fine with the two characters that I created, delete your account and try again, or change the variable name, change all #VIP_expire into something else

what do you mean change all. ? btw i follow your instruction i already deleted all account that has a VIP and also all character. and i make 2 new account. with the non premium and premium account. now when i killed the PORING  with the non premium. i got the exp. with 2% and 63%. and when i use my premium account when i killed the poring. same as i got with the non premium... SAME poring i killed. why its the same?

still the same.

i think its working now. thanks for your help. btw last last last request please? can i add like accepting gold for premium services?

also can this work for character only? not in account?

Edited by joven15

still the same.

i think its working now. thanks for your help. btw last last last request please? can i add like accepting gold for premium services?

to make it work character based and not account, just change all #VIP_expire into VIP_expire, and what do you mean with gold? another item beside 7179? or you mean zeny?

still the same.

to make it work character based and not account, just change all #VIP_expire into VIP_expire, and what do you mean with gold? another item beside 7179? or you mean zeny?

much better per character only. Sorry for not clarifying my request.

1.  Per Character Only.

2. Add a menu like for pods and for zeny. then the amount each is 

- Main Menu -

For Proof of donation Premium Services --- Proceed to For Proof of donation

For Zeny Premium Services - Proceed to For Zeny

For Zeny

1 Day  = 1M

2 Days = 2M

7 Days = 14M

For Proof of donation

1 Day = 4 Pods

2 Days = 8 Pods

7 Days = 28 Pods

.. btw

Thank you very much for help me.

Got problem sir,

How Does it exactly works?

1. sc_start SC_CASH_RECEIVEITEM,-1,400;
  2. sc_start SC_CASH_PLUSEXP,-1,400;

the normal exp times of my server is 30x = 3000

how does this " SC_CASH_RECEIVEITEM,-1,400; " affect my 3000 (30x) ?  4 times 30x = 120x ( 120000 ) ? or 4x + 30x = 34x ( 3400 ) ?

im bit confuse while killing poring with non premium at premium its all the same . and also i see that if the character gets higher level the job exp working. 

have you disabled renewal exp at your server? and it is in percentage so you must calculate =P