Sign in to follow this  
Ragnar Lothbrok

My Patcher

Nice design. My only comment is the start button. I think it's a good idea to put that on the bottom center below progress bar and make it more bigger and different color will be better. overall nice design you have there, clean and straight forward.

Nice design. My only comment is the start button. I think it's a good idea to put that on the bottom center below progress bar and make it more bigger and different color will be better. overall nice design you have there, clean and straight forward.

Thank You! and thank you for comment, i will make the start button alittle more bigger..

Very nice, I like the first one!

Any Idea how to make a setup button like yours?

[Button:Exit]Default='images/close_default.png'OnHover='images/close_hover.png'OnDown='images/close_down.png'Left=577Top=190Hook='Exit'

Wonder what's the codes be like..  :p_conf:

Used to let the patcher know it's a button:

[Button:Exit]

Images to determine what the patcher should display upon (Default 'nothing', OnHover 'Mouse over button', OnDown 'Mouse clicking on button/Held down on button')

Default='images/close_default.png'OnHover='images/close_hover.png'OnDown='images/close_down.png'

Actual button location, moving from Bottom-Left location out-towards top-right (Atleast, I think thats the way the button travels).

Left=577Top=190

Tells the patcher what this button does, this code is already hardset in the code if i'm not mistaken, basically just says to close the patcher lol.

Hook='Exit'

Although, I doubt this is what you were asking xD

@OnTopic - I actually like the first one a lot. I'd give it a solid 8.5/10 (guess that's not so solid since it has half a point).