xeNium

MySQL - mob_skill_db.sql

Question

I am doing the instruction from http://herc.ws/wiki/Installation_%28CentOS%29 and when I am executing mob_skill_db.sql, that's what I got, is there any way to fix it or executing main.sql is already enough?

ErrorSQL query:# REPLACE INTO `mob_skill_db` VALUES (1395,'Wind Crystal@WZ_EARTHSPIKE','chase',90,5,4000,0,0,'no','target','always','0',NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,'0',NULL);# REPLACE INTO `mob_skill_db` VALUES (1395,'Wind Crystal@WZ_EARTHSPIKE','chase',90,5,10000,0,0,'no','target','skillused','18',NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,'0',NULL);# REPLACE INTO `mob_skill_db` VALUES (1395,'Wind Crystal@WZ_EARTHSPIKE','attack',90,5,4000,0,0,'no','target','always','0',NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,'0',NULL);# REPLACE INTO `mob_skill_db` VALUES (1395,'Wind Crystal@WZ_HEAVENDRIVE','chase',91,5,2000,0,5000,'no','target','always','0',NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,'21',NULL);# REPLACE INTO `mob_skill_db` VALUES (1395,'Wind Crystal@WZ_HEAVENDRIVE','chase',91,5,10000,0,5000,'no','target','skillused','18',NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,'21',NULL);# REPLACE INTO `mob_skill_db` VALUES (1395,'Wind Crystal@WZ_HEAVENDRIVE','attack',91,5,2000,0,5000,'no','target','always','0',NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,'21',NULL);# REPLACE INTO `mob_ski[...]MySQL said: #1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual thatcorresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to usenear 'REPLACE INTO `mob_skill_db` VALUES (1399,'EventBaphomet@AL_TELEPORT','idle',26,' at line 86 

12 answers to this question

What database tool are you using for executing it?

If it's PhpMyAdmin, then that error is that software's fault. I'd reccommend splitting the big db in some smaller sets of queries to ensure you can insert all of them.

If it's PhpMyAdmin, then that error is that software's fault. I'd reccommend splitting the big db in some smaller sets of queries to ensure you can insert all of them.

Multiple database? Ok, I will try it.

No, not multiple database, but splitting the contents of the db in smaller sets and making PMA swallow it.

No, not multiple database, but splitting the contents of the db in smaller sets and making PMA swallow it.

How? I am not an expert, could you please tell me how to do it? Step by step, sorry.

Edited by xeNium

I am doing the instruction from http://herc.ws/wiki/Installation_%28CentOS%29 and when I am executing mob_skill_db.sql, that's what I got, is there any way to fix it or executing main.sql is already enough?

ErrorSQL query:# REPLACE INTO `mob_skill_db` VALUES (1395,'Wind Crystal@WZ_EARTHSPIKE','chase',90,5,4000,0,0,'no','target','always','0',NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,'0',NULL);# REPLACE INTO `mob_skill_db` VALUES (1395,'Wind Crystal@WZ_EARTHSPIKE','chase',90,5,10000,0,0,'no','target','skillused','18',NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,'0',NULL);# REPLACE INTO `mob_skill_db` VALUES (1395,'Wind Crystal@WZ_EARTHSPIKE','attack',90,5,4000,0,0,'no','target','always','0',NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,'0',NULL);# REPLACE INTO `mob_skill_db` VALUES (1395,'Wind Crystal@WZ_HEAVENDRIVE','chase',91,5,2000,0,5000,'no','target','always','0',NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,'21',NULL);# REPLACE INTO `mob_skill_db` VALUES (1395,'Wind Crystal@WZ_HEAVENDRIVE','chase',91,5,10000,0,5000,'no','target','skillused','18',NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,'21',NULL);# REPLACE INTO `mob_skill_db` VALUES (1395,'Wind Crystal@WZ_HEAVENDRIVE','attack',91,5,2000,0,5000,'no','target','always','0',NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,'21',NULL);# REPLACE INTO `mob_ski[...]MySQL said: #1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual thatcorresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to usenear 'REPLACE INTO `mob_skill_db` VALUES (1399,'EventBaphomet@AL_TELEPORT','idle',26,' at line 86 

Can you show us the query? since I cannot find that query on line 86

How I can show it to you if I am using phpMyAdmin?

How I can show it to you if I am using phpMyAdmin?

Can you show us mob_skill_db.sql, I think you told that is the one you are importing..

Dastgir, he's using PhpMyAdmin and I know myself it breaks when trying to import a large file because it's fault of the PhPmyAdmin program itself. I can reproduce the error and it happened to me some years ago. This is renewal mob skill db, but happens the same with pre-renewal one (and sorry my PhpMyAdmin is in my local language):

4ELKUPt.png

It gets fixed if you split the mob_skill_db.sql file into several smaller files. You open the file, select a number of rows (around 1000 is a good value) and then paste into the PhpMyAdmin query window till you finish inputting the whole file and no errors will appear.

That, or if you want your database manager to swallow the whole file just instal MySQL workbench, that is competent enough but you'll need some more MySQL management knowledge.

Dastgir, he's using PhpMyAdmin and I know myself it breaks when trying to import a large file because it's fault of the PhPmyAdmin program itself. I can reproduce the error and it happened to me some years ago. This is renewal mob skill db, but happens the same with pre-renewal one (and sorry my PhpMyAdmin is in my local language):

4ELKUPt.png

It gets fixed if you split the mob_skill_db.sql file into several smaller files. You open the file, select a number of rows (around 1000 is a good value) and then paste into the PhpMyAdmin query window till you finish inputting the whole file and no errors will appear.

That, or if you want your database manager to swallow the whole file just instal MySQL workbench, that is competent enough but you'll need some more MySQL management knowledge.

its not SQL fault, its mob_skill_db.sql fault, if it was Large File Error, it would have shown that error , not SYNTAX ERROR(#1064).

Try to use files from this, https://github.com/dastgir/Hercules/tree/mob_skill_db/sql-files and check if you error (I don't get error with some fixes in the file that is pushed to that repo)

On the Other hand, one can use PhpMyAdmin's Import function too for importing files, instead of copy-pasting the contents.

I am currently using Windows and I didn't found other .sql than main.sql and log.sql for Windows (Wiki never mention about other .sql for Windows)

I will use Linux soon, I hope the problems won't occured like Windows does.

I am currently using Windows and I didn't found other .sql than main.sql and log.sql for Windows (Wiki never mention about other .sql for Windows)

I will use Linux soon, I hope the problems won't occured like Windows does.

SQL files are compatible with any OS that you're using.

Dastgir, I am using your .sql

Same results.

ErrorSQL query:# REPLACE INTO `mob_skill_db` VALUES (1244,'Christmas Jakk@NPC_EMOTION','idle',197,1,500,0,5000,'yes','self','always',0,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL);# REPLACE INTO `mob_skill_db` VALUES (1245,'Christmas Goblin@MG_FROSTDIVER','attack',15,5,500,1000,5000,'yes','target','always',0,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL);# REPLACE INTO `mob_skill_db` VALUES (1245,'Christmas Goblin@NPC_EMOTION','chase',197,1,2000,0,5000,'yes','self','always',0,18,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL);# REPLACE INTO `mob_skill_db` VALUES (1245,'Christmas Goblin@NPC_EMOTION','chase',197,1,200,0,5000,'yes','self','always',0,19,0x81,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL);# REPLACE INTO `mob_skill_db` VALUES (1245,'Christmas Goblin@NPC_EMOTION','idle',197,1,2000,0,5000,'yes','self','always',0,2,0x3695,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL);# REPLACE INTO `mob_skill_db` VALUES (1245,'Christmas Goblin@NPC_WINDATTACK','attack',187,2,500,500,5000,'no','target','always',0,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL);REPLACE INTO `mob_skill_db` VALU[...]MySQL said: Documentation#1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'REPLACE INTO `mob_skill_db` VALUES (1246,'Christmas Cookie@MG_COLDBOLT','chase',' at line 8