xeNium

Thor Patcher

Question

I heard, If you want to force users to use the thor patcher instead of using the ragexe, you must change the client parameter, how I can change it?

Beside that, I think Thor_Patcher[2.6.4.7].7z is buggy.

ClientEXE='exe.exe'
ClientParameter='-1rag1'

I am using NEMO to patch the Ragexe with "Disable 1rag1 type parameters" patch, and when I am starting the game, it does not launch the "exe.exe"

With or without "Disable 1rag1 type parameters" patch, it does not matter, it still does not launch the "exe.exe"

I am also try to change the type parameter into one type parameter for example '-1r789456123g1', and removing '-rag1', '-1sak', etc so If they want to launch the game, they must use the Thor Patcher instead of using the ragexe.exe because Thor Patcher knows the ClientParameter

I also found another way from DreamerRO Client to make users do use the Thor Patcher rather than using ragexe.exe, the client somehow minimized and looks like a static TV "Black and White, or more like blue screen" but I don't know how, I will give you the .exe

exe.exe https://www.dropbox.com/s/dhbsutptt8ebhfl/exe.exe

Also, how to use these settings and what's the function

//This is compressed file for patcher & client update// To make these work, ClientSum and/or PatcherSum can't be empty// Note: these files should put same place as patch file (file_url in internal config)//Relative address, not FULL URL!ClientPath=PatcherPath=// _sum - checksum, use CheckSum tool.//client1_sum=// _Name - Filename of exe//client1_Name=// _Path - Path for file [Compressed]//client1_Path=

Thank you.

Edited by xeNium

3 answers to this question

Not only this release is beta, there are few important changes need to note of: You now may modify the icon, code sign after pack configuration data. Some configuration entries are deprecated. Additionally, as you can tell, script support is coming...

Thor Patcher release(version - 2.6.*.*) is beta and can contains bug, also there is new version, which you might check.

Not only this release is beta, there are few important changes need to note of: You now may modify the icon, code sign after pack configuration data. Some configuration entries are deprecated. Additionally, as you can tell, script support is coming...

Thor Patcher release(version - 2.6.*.*) is beta and can contains bug, also there is new version, which you might check.

Nah, I don't want to stress my mind more than this, lol.