Adam

Modify asura after-delay SP regen after reconnection

Question

Hello,

For now using Hercules if you Asura> Log off > Log back in = You get a 5 Minutes delay before you can naturally regenerate SP.

In my experience this behavior differs from the official behavior which allow an instant natural SP regeneration after logging off/back in (bug report http://herc.ws/board/tracker/issue-8220-asura-sp-regenerating-upon-log-offin/).

So regardless if it's confirmed as bug or "intended", I need your help to "customize" the source for it to suit this scheme please:

Asura> Log off > Log back in = Instant natural SP regeneration  (like in this below video made on the official european server)

Thank you.

3 answers to this question

Hello.

First, I should make clear that we follow kRO mechanics. While chances are kRO behavior regarding this is the same than fRO (official european), it may be not the same.

Have you tried assigning a value of 2 (can't be saved, I assume that on login/logout) to the SC_EXTREMITYFIST2 effect on db/sc_config.txt?

Just add a new row (since that SC isn't in that list) and assign it a value of 2 in the same format. Then reboot your test server and try.

Hope this is the answer :P

Hey Jabote,

Hello.

First, I should make clear that we follow kRO mechanics. While chances are kRO behavior regarding this is the same than fRO (official european), it may be not the same.

I'm aware my friend, hence I made clear in the bug tracker-related topic  I have no access to iRO/kRO to test there by myself so I tested with the only official available to me (fRO).

I would be very surprised if such a big difference regarding "core mechanism" was confirmed between these offy servers but yeah, it s not that impossible.

Anyways, I ll try your idea when I get back home and let you know.

Thanks! :)

Whops! Sorry for not seeing the bug report, but the bug tracker interface doesn't get along well with mobile UI. You would get surprised on what "minor tweaks" some official servers perform, that make them differ from original kRO.

Just tell me when you're able to try it out and if that doesn't work hope someone else can devise a solution for you!