Sign in to follow this  
Alexandria

restoring @main

Question

hello there, is there a way to restore @main command? Yeah I know that they are the new command called channel.

But I want to people use @main insted of #main

7 answers to this question

Well, the purpose of the script binding is making @join #channel behave like @main and circumvent the reimplementation of it.

I don't know how it did work, but I'm 90% sure a script could do the job instead of that, given a thorough description of what it does (maybe except that it'd be necessary to whisp to a npc:main instead to Main).

-	script	at_main	-1,{	OnInit:		bindatcmd "main", strnpcinfo(3) +"::OnCommand", 0, 2;		end;					OnCommand:		if (.@atcmd_parameters$[0] == "on") {			if (!@main) {				atcommand "@join #main";				message strcharinfo(0), "You are now in #main chat.";				@main = 1;			} else {				message strcharinfo(0), "You are already in #main chat.";			}		} else if (.@atcmd_parameters$[0] == "off") {			if (@main) {				atcommand "@channel leave #main";				message strcharinfo(0), "You are no longer in #main chat.";				@main = 0;			} else {				message strcharinfo(0), "You are not in #main chat.";			}		} else {			message strcharinfo(0), "Invalid parameters.";			message strcharinfo(0), .@atcmd_command$ +" failed.";		}				end;}

Oh thanks! is there a way to use @main message? Like

@main hi everyone, how are ya doing?!

(:

Unfortunately, I do not know of a way to manipulate channel chat or PM chat (as the channel is PM'd in order to speak in it).

Oh thanks! is there a way to use @main message? Like

@main hi everyone, how are ya doing?!

(:

Unfortunately, I do not know of a way to manipulate channel chat or PM chat (as the channel is PM'd in order to speak in it).

It's okay tho, lets see if someone else can help me out