Sign in to follow this  
Ragnar Lothbrok

R> Auto item giver, When player change to 2nd job class..

Question

Can anyone have like this script or can anyone make a script like this..

When a player change to 2nd job class it will automatically recieve a item, but every class will recieve different item..

Like if Swordsman change to Knight it will recieved Swordsman Package Box same as other class if they change to 2nd job class they will recieved their own Package..

Thank you in advance!

3 answers to this question

You should do the modifications inside your job changer script or the official job changers if you aren't using a custom job changer, since there's no way of detecting a job change script side with current scripting engine

You should do the modifications inside your job changer script or the official job changers if you aren't using a custom job changer, since there's no way of detecting a job change script side with current scripting engine

Oh! i see, actually i have job changer with giving items, but i want to remove it and make it seperate script.. but luckily not possible..

anyway thanks  jaBote

If you want to do the delivery on another script yes or yes, then set a value on your job changer and make the item redeemer NPC delete that var, or something like that.