Rytech

Mileage (Gold) Point System

I was looking through things on kRO's website and I noticed something in the client's interface that ive never seen before. Check it out and scroll down to the first pic that shows a in-game screenshot showing a blue box at the top that appears to have a timer and counter in it. Check it out....

http://ro.gnjoy.com/news/update/View.asp?seq=153&curpage=1

After looking a bit I was able to mostly figure out what it is.

Original Text

마일리지 생성

• 골드PC방에서 접속하면 화면에 골드PC방 마일리지 UI가 표시됩니다.
  • 골드PC방에서 접속한 캐릭터에게(골드PC방 혜택 적용 캐릭터) 1시간마다 마일리지 1포인트가 자동으로 쌓입니다. (2배 이벤트 시에는 1시간에 2포인트 획득)
  • 마일리지는 최대 300 포인트까지 쌓을 수 있습니다.

마일리지 사용

• 마일리지 UI를 클릭하면 캐릭터 위치 주변에 골드PC방 마일리지 NPC “골드포인트매니저”가 소환됩니다
  • “골드포인트매니저”와 대화하면 마일리지 포인트로 골드PC방 마일리지 상품을 구입할 수 있습니다.

Google Translated

Gold Ragnarok PC room to play and collect mileage mileage points on your purchase exclusive products. If you go to find an unexpected fortune.

Mileage Generation

Gold in the room when connected to PC screen displays the UI mileage Gold PC room.
Characters in a room connected to the PC Gold (Gold PC room benefits apply character) one point for every hour automatically accumulates mileage. (2 times per hour during the event 2 Points)
Mileage can be stacked to a maximum of 300 points.

Redeem

Click on the position of the UI mileage around the Gold PC room mileage character NPC "Gold Point Manager" is summoned
"Gold Point Manager" in a conversation with the Gold PC room mileage mileage points, you can purchase the product.

So it sounds like this. Certain maps are marked as Gold Rooms and if you go into one of those maps that blue box will appear on your client's interface. While in the room you gain 1 point for every hour that your in there, but currently its 2 points instead due to a event going on. What im wondering about is the points being translated to Mileage. Maybe its because you have to keep moving around on the map for a full hour to get the point (Ive seen something like this in private servers already). The next line says up to a max of 300 mileage points can be stacked (hey my nintendo 3DS does the same thing with a max 300 coins limit which is gained from walking while its in my pocket).

The next line appears to say that you can click on the mileage tracker while in the gold room to summon the Gold Point Manager NPC. Then the last line says you can buy items from this npc using your mileage points (Mileage Points....Gold Points....make up your mind). This is something interesting and hopefully this info will be helpful with future development to add this in.

So is PCRoom and GoldPCRoom are different?

I saw some items before , giving additional effects on PCRoom(As Said by descriptions)

Maybe. Whats PCRoom do? Currently there's 4 items thats listed on the website that can be bought from the NPC and these were added to the patch files less then 24 hours ago.

Id: (22781)
22781.png22781.png
PC방 노말박스
타 계정과 거래가 불가능한 아이템 입니다.
PC방 마일리지 2포인트를 소모해서 얻을 수 있는 박스.
화이트 슬림포션 20개가 포장되어 있다.
개봉 시, 추가로 희귀한 아이템 중 하나를 얻을 수 있다.
무게 : 20
====== auto-parsed ======
Weight : 20

Id: (22782)
22782.png22782.png
PC방 우든박스
타 계정과 거래가 불가능한 아이템 입니다.
PC방 마일리지 10포인트를 소모해서 얻을 수 있는 박스.
화이트 슬림포션 30개가 포장되어 있다.

Id: (22783)
22783.png22783.png
PC방 골든박스
타 계정과 거래가 불가능한 아이템 입니다.
PC방 마일리지 100포인트를 소모해서 얻을 수 있는 박스.
화이트 슬림포션 상자 1개와 에르늄 10개가 포장되어 있다.
Id: (22784)
22784.png22784.png
PC방 플래티넘박스
타 계정과 거래가 불가능한 아이템 입니다.
PC방 마일리지 300포인트를 소모해서 얻을 수 있는 박스.
화이트 슬림포션 상자 1개와 이속변화포션 10개, 독약병 12개가 포장되어 있다.

골드PC = Gold PC, Searched in kRO itemInfo, found 204 hits.

most of items having this as bonus

골드PC방에서 장착 시 ATK + 10, MATK + 10.

Translation:

When equipped on GoldPC Room,Atk+10 , Matk+10

This is long ago implemented maybe. just mileage would have been added new.

as The VIP (extra EXP) on msgstringtable have this from months:

%d%% (PCroom %d%% + TPLUS %d%% + Premium %d%% + %s Server %d%%)# 

Weird. I was just thinking about this since it looked in the screenshots like they were showing it off like its something new.