Sign in to follow this  
adrian26v2

hi can anyone convert this script

Question

can anyone convert this script from rathena to hercules ? 

-	script	reborn1sttrigger	-1,{OnClock1200:OnClock0000:enablenpc "FirstReborn";end;OnClock1210:OnClock0010:announce "If that's all ill be going now",0;disablenpc "FirstReborn";end;OnInit:disablenpc "FirstReborn";end;}gld_dun02,101,139,4	script	FirstReborn	1081,{set .@maxblevel , 255;set .@maxjlevel , 120;set .@reqitem1, 743;set .@reqitem2, 741;set .@reqitem3, 742;set .@reqitem1amt, 1;set .@reqitem2amt, 1;set .@reqitem3amt, 1;mes "[FirstReborn]";if(reborncount) {  mes "You have finish reborn!";  close;}if(Upper != 1 || BaseLevel < .@maxblevel || JobLevel < .@maxjlevel || countitem(.@reqitem1) < .@reqitem1amt  || countitem(.@reqitem2) < .@reqitem2amt || countitem(.@reqitem3) < .@reqitem3amt ) {  mes "You need to be Base Lvl: "+.@maxblevel;  mes "You need to be Job Lvl: "+.@maxjlevel;  mes "You need to have "+.@reqitem1amt+" "+getitemname(.@reqitem1);  mes "You need to have "+.@reqitem2amt+" "+getitemname(.@reqitem2);  mes "You need to have "+.@reqitem3amt+" "+getitemname(.@reqitem3);  mes "You dont have enough requirements!";  close;}mes "Congratulations you are now reborn!";delitem .@reqitem1,.@reqitem1amt;delitem .@reqitem2,.@reqitem2amt;delitem .@reqitem3,.@reqitem3amt;getitem 7029,50;jobchange Job_Novice_High;resetlvl(1);skill 142,1,0;skill 143,1,0;set reborncount, reborncount+1;ResetStatus;set StatusPoint, StatusPoint+(reborncount*500);announce strcharinfo(0)+" has been reborn.",0;close;}turbo_room,106,78,4	script	Second and UP Reborn	897,{set .@maxblevel , 255;set .@maxjlevel , 120;set .@reqitem, 743;set .@reqitem2, 742;set .@reqitemamt, 741;set .@reqitemamt2, 1;set .@rebornmax, 5;mes "[SecondReborn]";if(reborncount < 1) {mes "You didn't take first reborn yet.";close;}if(reborncount >= .@rebornmax) {  mes "You cannot reborn anymore.";  close;}if(Upper != 1 || BaseLevel < .@maxblevel || JobLevel < .@maxjlevel || countitem(.@reqitem) < .@reqitemamt || countitem(.@reqitem2) < .@reqitemamt2 ) {  mes "You need to be Base Lvl: "+.@maxblevel;  mes "You need to be Job Lvl: "+.@maxjlevel;  mes "You need to have "+.@reqitemamt+" "+getitemname(.@reqitem);  mes "You need to have "+.@reqitemamt2+" "+getitemname(.@reqitem2);  mes "You dont have enough requirements!";  close;}mes "Congratulations you are now reborn!";delitem .@reqitem,.@reqitemamt;delitem .@reqitem2,.@reqitemamt2;jobchange Job_Novice_High;resetlvl(1);skill 142,1,0;skill 143,1,0;set reborncount, reborncount+1;ResetStatus;set StatusPoint, StatusPoint+(reborncount*500);announce strcharinfo(0)+" has been reborn "+reborncount+" times.",0;close;}prontera,138,172,4	script	RebornLadder	100,{set .@count, query_sql ("SELECT char_id,value FROM `global_reg_value` WHERE str='reborncount' ORDER BY value DESC",.@charid,.@reborncount);mes "[RebornLadder]";for( set .@i, 0; .@i < .@count; set .@i, .@i+1) {  query_sql "SELECT `name` FROM `char` WHERE char_id="+.@charid[.@i]+"",.@charname$;  mes .@charname$+" "+.@reborncount[.@i];}close;}
Edited by adrian26v2

2 answers to this question

All script commands should be lowercase. You should have got an error on the server console stating that and suggesting you to use resetstatus (valid) instead. Much like this:

[Error]: script_add_str: detected possible use of wrong case in a script. Found 'ResetStatus', probably meant to be 'resetstatus'

and so on.

You can use http://haru.ws/scriptchecker/ to check your scripts to see if they pass the parser without errors.