Lelantos

Client does not translate Skill Desc. to english

Question

I'm using 2012-04-10aRagexeRE.exe client and I'm using NEMO client patch. After I patch the name of map in the Character Window and the Skills and Skills Description is not translated to english. I'm using http://herc.ws/board/topic/2557-2012-04-10-ragexere-full-client-download/ and I also use this https://github.com/ROClientSide/Translation/tree/master/Data/ for data.grf.

I tried using the Read Data Folder patch then put the luafiles514 and mapnametable.txt inside the data folder and it works but i need them inside the grf.

Also, I tried using Shins Diff Patcher. It also works all files inside grf without the Read Data Folder First patch. But the problem is I want to use NEMO client patcher because of the Packets patch.

Hope someone could help me on this. TIA.

12 answers to this question

You must change the file extension from lua to lub

did you update your Nemo? i cant reproduce your problem.

did you update your Nemo? i cant reproduce your problem.

Yes sir. It is fully updated. I'm confuse because the client reads the other contents in the grf except for the skill names and description and also the map names that are translated. But when i put those files inside the data folder and use the Read Data Folder patch it will work. Maybe its in patch that has errors?

Why you don't use Ragexe instead of RagexeRE?

Make a New GRF(don't save it in data.grf), load it first in DATA.ini (data.grf => kRO's Main GRF)

[DATA]0=YourRO.GRF1=data.grf

Also Ensure in your GRF that the path of files are correct, (should be data/mapnametable.txt and not data/data/mapnametable.txt)

Make a New GRF(don't save it in data.grf), load it first in DATA.ini (data.grf => kRO's Main GRF)

Also Ensure in your GRF that the path of files are correct, (should be data/mapnametable.txt and not data/data/mapnametable.txt)

I already done that sir. I even make a separate grf for luafiles514 and mapnametable.txt but still there is a problem. I also check the paths and all are correct. I think there's a problem with NEO patcher since I've tried using Shin's and it worked there. But I need to use NEO's coz of the packet patch.

I already done that sir. I even make a separate grf for luafiles514 and mapnametable.txt but still there is a problem. I also check the paths and all are correct. I think there's a problem with NEO patcher since I've tried using Shin's and it worked there. But I need to use NEO's coz of the packet patch.

i have same problem on this, if my client reads Data Folder, no error and all translated to english... But when my client read's .grf file text are korean same as above problem and my client always crash after 3-4 seconds..

Im using 20120410ragexeRE and diff NEMO..

Edited by Ragnar Lothbrok

Why you don't use Ragexe instead of RagexeRE?

Btw, I also tried 20120410ragexe.exe and it worked there. No errors. But then, I don't like cash shop that's why i need to use 20120410ragexeRE.exe.

you can disable the cashshop button by hexing, just find NC_CashShop and changing its hex code into 0