Sign in to follow this  
SyncMaster

New hercules w/ old Scripts

Question

The new hercules is not working with my old NPCs. the're is away to replance the part of the hercules that read the scripts with an old version or with a rathena reader?

NvSn1hr.png

Edited by agente621

5 answers to this question

just change Close to close, hercules is now case sensitive and all scriptcommands should be in lower case

There's something that I can do to change it? There's a lot of NPC I'll have to fix. Something like change the part of hercules that read script.

Edited by agente621

no ... it has to be the same npc opens in Notepad and go to format> replace and boot close by Close and ready '-'

I have more than 200 customs NPCs (warpers, quests, etc) and the Close isn't the only word with this kind of error. And it isn't the only kind of error. I'll have to change if it don't work, although I liked Hercules more than the others.

Edited by agente621

You have more than 200 custom NPCs, but if you bulk replace with editors like Notepad++ any errors you find by opening all your files and clicking the replace on every open file and you may have just to fix errors like 50 times instead of, like, 1000.

Or you can disable the case check on scripting, which could yield some kind of other errors, maybe more serious. Just change

src/map/script.h, line 27

#define ENABLE_CASE_CHECK

to
//#define ENABLE_CASE_CHECK

Then recompile.