daim

regarding mob_item_ratio

Question

hi there,

I would like to make by default all boss card drop rate is 20% and for some boss like thanatos i would like to set the drop rate to 1%. This setting doable with some mod by dreamunreal named "Advanced common drop rate" unfotunetly this mod is not compatible with Hercules.

In mob_item_ratio it said:

// - Does not affect card/item-granted drops. To adjust card/item-granted//   drops, edit them in item_db.

in which section in item_db should i change so i can adjust the drop rate like i wanted

Thanks for help

8 answers to this question

Maybe it meant cards like this:

{    Id: 4265    AegisName: "Li_Me_Mang_Ryang_Card"    Name: "Jing Guai Card"    Type: 6    Buy: 20    Weight: 10    Loc: 136    Script: <" bonus3 bAddMonsterDropItem,12033,RC_Angel,100; ">},

You can adjust drop rate in ../conf/battle/drop.conf

and if you want custom drop for thanatos, you can adjust it in ../db/mob_item_ratio.txt

Maybe it meant cards like this:

{    Id: 4265    AegisName: "Li_Me_Mang_Ryang_Card"    Name: "Jing Guai Card"    Type: 6    Buy: 20    Weight: 10    Loc: 136    Script: <" bonus3 bAddMonsterDropItem,12033,RC_Angel,100; ">},

You can adjust drop rate in ../conf/battle/drop.conf

and if you want custom drop for thanatos, you can adjust it in ../db/mob_item_ratio.txt

Exactly, Cards like this does not affect the mob_item_ratio (although the description of text file seems confusion)

Here's how the mob_item_ratio works:Suppose you have this "7227,500" (Assuming 7227 is a card with 5% Drop rate)and you put "7227,1000" at mob_item_ratio, then Calculation is like"500*1000/100" Making it 50%. 

is there any way to make the monsters NOT drop cards?

by editing mob_db.txt

this file can be found in :

dbpre-re for pre-renewal

dbre   for renewal

or editing the confs to allow a drop rate become zero, then change drop rates of cards to zero via these confs too (change min and max to 0)

pls dont hijack mi thread.. anyone has solution how to make some cards drop rate lower then global minimum drop rate?

pls dont hijack mi thread.. anyone has solution how to make some cards drop rate lower then global minimum drop rate?

may be you should edit mob_db.txt, but... this file is hard to read -_-