Sign in to follow this  
Fontella

Help with

Question

I had this edited grf with some modified MvPs, Mobs, Skills, Items and effects. The problem that I have is that I don't know how to modify the .spr and .act inside the grf file. I've heard about actOR2 and tried but it doesn't work(it says file can't execute) when editing a .spr & .act file from grf file. I hope that someone can help me and give tutorial. I was just referred here from a popular forum and they said that they don't have much knowledge to get my problem fix so I'm really hoping someone could help me and if happens you know someone who can help me, give me a link or referral.

Thank you in advance.

5 answers to this question

Okay! After searching and trying to get the certain mob .spr out of the .grf. I've manage to extract it out of the gr. Now, my problem is that I can't edit it using actOR2. ActOR2 is telling me can't connect to SPR. I'm hoping someone can help me with my problem.

Thank you in advance.

Note that the Name is not in Korean,just change the name, it doesn't read korean name I guess.