firstookami

no sql items available

Question

Hello,

i have just build my new client and server.

when i start the server i got this kind of error : [Warning]: npc_parse_shop: Invalid sell item in file 'npc/merchants/shops.txt', line '161' (id '2332').

when i use @item i got this error "item not found", i have also notify npc vendor doesn't have any item to sell.

I have finnally try to input directly on base via inventory table : i got this error on char loading : [Warning]: itemdb_search: Item ID 1220 does not exists in the item_db. Using dummy data.

But i have all items on the item_db table on my SQL database, i don't understand ...

Also i don't have other issues, i see mobs on the world, i can fight them, etc ...

item_db.conf looks good , and on my SQL server when i select run .txt item_db instead of sql, if i loot something, inventory table on my SQL server is updated.

I probably missunderstood something.

Thanks for your help

ookami

PS : i'm french, if i'm unreadable, tell me ^^

7 answers to this question

Hello,

that last error is gone : i have manually delete the row on the table interreg with mysql workbench and also manually update it :

INSERT INTO `interreg` (`varname`, `value`) VALUES
('unique_id', '0');

then all is fine now.

I have also find some people fix that kind of error when they rebuild the table with these parameters :

CREATE TABLE IF NOT EXISTS `interreg` (
`varname` varchar(11) NOT NULL,
`value` varchar(20) NOT NULL,
PRIMARY KEY (`varname`)
) ENGINE=MyISAM;
INSERT INTO `interreg` (`varname`, `value`) VALUES
('unique_id', '0');

Was not necessary in my case.

I don't have so much time this week but i will try to rebuild new server and see if i can fix some part of the "position laag" issue. (on server side)

o/

Edited by firstookami

The item Id 1220 and 2332 is not on item_db.conf ( or probably theres some error while reading item_db, so check map-server, if there's any error.)

In fact, when i setup 'yes' instead of 'no' on inter-server.conf at 'use_sql_item_db:' line, there i got error message and i'm not able to got any item on game.

When i setup no (mean i use txt instead of sql) i got 0 error on server and my SQL database is working well (my inventory table is updated when i loot in game).

Anyway, it's probably map-server conf, maybe char-server conf mistake as you supposed.

So thanks for the track, i will reload clean conf and setup it again tonight.

I will also keep you informed.

Edited by firstookami

In fact, when i setup 'yes' instead of 'no' on inter-server.conf at 'use_sql_item_db:' line, there i got error message and i'm not able to got any item on game.

When i setup no (mean i use txt instead of sql) i got 0 error on server and my SQL database is working well (my inventory table is updated when i loot in game).

Anyway, it's probably map-server conf, maybe char-server conf mistake as you supposed.

So thanks for the track, i will reload clean conf and setup it again tonight.

I will also keep you informed.

IF you make that yes, and there's error, means you haven't imported the item_db.sql (item_db_re.sql too if using renewal) and item_db2.sql

I have made 3 other servers tonight :s

2 hercules servers with different sources/setup (2 clean setup with separate folders and databases)

1 mix hercules/rathena (one big epic fail, database looks really good but i was not able to run the server)

Finally i have keep my old hercules database from the first 2 new try , and i have run my first hercules server (from yesterday) : it's works ! (just that error on map server : "itemdb_uid_load: Unable to fetch unique_id data" , but don't seem important).

I don't really understand why, but i will not complain ^^

Thank you again for your time Dastgir, i will try again and again (but less faster) to made one hercules server without any error, i will keep you inform.

(just that error on map server : "itemdb_uid_load: Unable to fetch unique_id data" , but don't seem important).

You should not ignore that error..

You should execute this query(I assume, you are having clean sql, and no items in any inventory/cart/storage)

INSERT INTO `interreg` (`varname`, `value`) VALUES ('unique_id', '0');