Hadeszeus

Problem with Custom Item please help

Question

I have successfully added a custom low gear item. I can summon the item in game without problem. It has working sprite, item image in inventory and equipped.

However everytime i logout or even character select. The Item image is gone but the sprite is there.
The Icon in my EQUIP VIEW and INVENTORY view is gone but in the database i can see the item id in my inventory or equipped column.

What seems to be the problem?

4 answers to this question

I remember some old client having this issue(~2010-2011 clients).

I'm using 2014 client btw. It just weird when i summon the item i can see it in my inventory and my equip. but after logout or char select it gone but the sprite remains and itemid record still in db. 

Can you tell full client date which you are using? If using any client greater than 2014-02-05, I recommend you to change your client.

Can you tell full client date which you are using? If using any client greater than 2014-02-05, I recommend you to change your client.

I'm using 2014-01-15b. 

What are the problems with this client date? is there a security issue or anything hazardous 

Edited by Hadeszeus