Doch

YRO poll

OverDoch headache  

6 members have voted

1. 1. V4P allowed in yourolist.com?

• Yes
    • No
    • In separated lists

So that's the question, i know i have been talking about this sometimes but is a headache for me, because it changes the usability and the view of the website. I have been thinking about make 2 lists, what do you think? I don't see fair put V4P servers with Non-V4P servers in the same list..

PLEASE if you vote, post me why you voted that option.   :sob: 

Same as evilpunker mentioned,

Maybe separated list will be good if theres no voting button for them and are categorized by player online and server alive time (or maybe both).

Same as evilpunker mentioned,

Maybe separated list will be good if theres no voting button for them and are categorized by player online and server alive time (or maybe both).

List them by players online would be the best option, but as hercules nor rathena and any server gives the option to get the players online by pinging some port or something.. Is quite difficult to achieve this.

i'm glad to see that people votes grow slowly.

the votes will be closed  in one month more or less till I end some exams that I have soon, later ( if everything it's okay ) i'll make the last update and the official launching of the website, so stay tuned! :)