Sign in to follow this  
dungpt8782

Pls help me to correct this code!

Question

Pls help me to correct this code!

OnDevilDead:	.mob--;	if ( .mob == 25 || .mob == 5 )		announce "Devil Square : "+ .mob +" monster in round.", bc_map;	else if ( .mob <= 0 ) {		announce "You have 4s to next round", bc_map;		sleep 1000;		announce "You have 3s to next round", bc_map;		sleep 1000;		announce "You have 2s to next round", bc_map;		sleep 1000;		announce "You have 1s to next round", bc_map;		sleep 1000;		goto OnDevil2;	}	end;

And this is my error (attach file)

post-5314-0-95821800-1408700884_thumb.jpg

3 answers to this question

Seems you're killing the moba without a player charactrr. The error appears because of that.

If the NPC is placed on a map (isn't a floating NPC) and you don't mind about not having a player attached, you can change all these bc_map to bc_map|bc_npc and you'll broadcast with the NPC as source, not a possibly unattached player character.

Seems you're killing the moba without a player charactrr. The error appears because of that.

If the NPC is placed on a map (isn't a floating NPC) and you don't mind about not having a player attached, you can change all these bc_map to bc_map|bc_npc and you'll broadcast with the NPC as source, not a possibly unattached player character.

i killed the mob, not use command to kill them. And after i killed last monster, script do <announce "You have 4s to next round"> and stop.

Oh, bummer, I forgot it. Use sleep2 script command instead of sleep, since sleep detaches the RID; sleep2 keeps it after the waiting time.