THPO

[SOLVED] RO-Services disappointing service and after sales support

I recently bought a service from http://www.ro-services.com/ because I was so attracted with their @maintenance as shown on picture below:

post-6925-0-84176000-1409114962_thumb.png

We talked it over and since he's a fellow Filipino I tried to ask for a discount, so instead he gave it for 15$.
but after applying the downloaded Patch and when I tried to apply it there we're no errors.

but when I tried the command it's just a normal @maintenance on / off. the features mentioned on the site we're not there..

and one thing I noticed about the patch he made it has some comments from Fatal Error, because of that I compared it with my old copy of Fatal Error's Mod., and to my surprise there's just a little difference. so I asked him about it, why it's just a normal @maintenance same with Fatal Error's version I also have a copy of it, the features I'm looking for isn't there not any single syntax which should be:

@maintenance <group_id can stay 1-99> <delay to kick in minute> <maintenance duration in minute>

but no, It was just same with FE's version.

He told me that because of the changes from Hercules he couldn't apply all and told me he would do something and revise the mod.

and after 4 days still no word from him on Skype, not even a single Hi Hello..

I told him my Point when I bought the Source Mod it's because of the Features mentioned on the Website..

pretty much disappointed with pr3p and  http://www.ro-services.com

Edited by THPO

o_O hire someone from hE or ask out at hE(I am sure there will be atleast one person who would liekd to help if you want @maintenance mod....

should have looked for someone here I was just so attracted with the feature they have on their advertisement on the Website and found out it was fake. :(

@THPO we send you a message over skype, and please used support ticket for any question/concern regarding on your request and tech support will assist you, and we are sorry about what happen thanks and good pm

Edited by pr3p

@THPO we send you a message over skype, and please used support ticket for any question/concern regarding on your request and tech support will assist you, and we are sorry about what happen thanks and good pm

Do not ever rely on skype: it sometimes sends my message 1 day late.. (experienced many times since last update of skype)

Problem now Solved pr3p already messaged me and helped with revising the Mod just need to test it.. Thanks all, God Bless..

I checked skype but there we're no messages coming from you.

The Issue  has now been resolved,hmm the problem was on skype he doesn't receive any of my messages due to i was removed on his contact list, thanks goodluck. Thanks to Dastgir  :D

Edited by pr3p

I checked skype but there we're no messages coming from you.

The Issue  has now been resolved,hmm the problem was on skype he doesn't receive any of my messages due to i was removed on his contact list, thanks goodluck. Thanks to Dastgir  :D

Sorry for doubting you, hope you understand me it's been 2 weeks that's why..  :(