Sign in to follow this  
Helena

@whodrops full list?

Question

Hi community

A bit of a silly question actually, yet one i couldn't find an answer to.

I noticed that @whodrops is limited to 5 results. Say if you type '@whodrops gold' it will only give the 5 entries with the highest drop chance. Is there a way to make it display all monsters that drop the item?

I've been browsing through the configs but I couldn't find an option for it. Maybe I'm just overlooking it...  :(

Thank you!

Edited by Helena

4 answers to this question

No configs can change that AFAIK. @whodrops is limited by MAX_SEARCH constant in source, which is set in src/map/itemdb.h if I recall correctly. Either change that value from that file (which could also change any other feature in which it's used) or go to src/map/atcommand.c and go change MAX_SEARCH parameter to whatever number you want.

Sorry for the double post, but I noticed some weird behavior in my @whodrops... I tried to @whodrops ice pick and lord of the death and RSX show up twice. If I increase the max_search to a higher value, all results show up several times... they're only once in my mob_db and only drop 1 ice pick. O.o

This is also the case with angel wing, but it isn't with evil wing... I wonder what the problem is. Should this be in bug reports?

Edited by Helena

The item or mob name is not unique; some mobs and items have the same name so you should be searching by their id instead.

For example, wth ice pick, it is indeed being dropped by RSX. But as you can see below, it's being dropped twice, except these are actually two different items. One has a slot and the other doesn't.

uBAii22.png

Same thing for angel wing, it's being dropped twice, but these are not the same mob!

hwOrhIU.png

Hope this made things clearer ;P.