Sign in to follow this  
Echoes

Is there a way to make a character move like using a skill?

Question

Hello C:

Today my doubt is, well.. specified in the title, is possible to make the character move like using a skill, but triggered by a script?

I would like to make the character move like picking a stone.. doing the same movement like using the skill 'Pick Stone', but not actually yelling 'Pick Stone !!' thing over the head of the invoking character. 

I searched in the script_commands.txt but found nothing.

Thanks in advance c:

6 answers to this question

Okay, well this is all you need to do:

1. Open up script.c & Find: BUILDIN(mes

2. Above that add in:

// PickUp Item Effect// pickupitem();BUILDIN(pickupitem) {        struct block_list tbl;        TBL_PC* sd = script->rid2sd(st);        if( sd == NULL )            return true;        tbl.id = 0;        clif->takeitem(&sd->bl,&tbl);        return true;}

3. Find: BUILDIN_DEF(mes

4. Above that add:

BUILDIN_DEF(pickupitem,""),

Save & Recompile.

Then make a script that tells the player to use it. *Note - Player must be attached to the script for it to work (talking to it or otherwise).*

Example NPC:

prontera,150,170,4    script    npc_name    123,{mes "I command you to pick up an item !!";pickupitem;close;}

In that example as soon as they click the NPC, a MES window will pop up and they will bend over to pick up an item (wont get an item though just the animation).

Edited by GmOcean

maybe some of the @effect number does it, since it does almost every animation of skills 

There is only 'Throw Stone' effect, no 'Pick Stone' effect on the list  :(

What your looking for is the animation of looting items off of the floor. It's a standard animation each character has and needs, you just almost never see it anymore because everyone uses @autoloot.

clif->takeitem(&sd->bl,&tbl);

You just need a command to send that clif packet and it'll do the animation.

What your looking for is the animation of looting items off of the floor. It's a standard animation each character has and needs, you just almost never see it anymore because everyone uses @autoloot.

clif->takeitem(&sd->bl,&tbl);
You just need a command to send that clif packet and it'll do the animation.

Awesome for the response

Now, how to do to call that function D:? I'm pretty bad when talking about .c/.h :c

Edited by Echoes