Sign in to follow this  
mybitch

How to change Back Stab into?

Question

How to change back stab in to..

1. After using the skill to a player. The player that will be stabbed will not turn. Instead will stay the same place
  2. Reason for this change is to make Back Stab spammable.

How to do this? Thanks!

4 answers to this question

Try to comment same lines I've commented here, in skill.c:

case RG_BACKSTAP:			{				uint8 dir = map_calc_dir(src, bl->x, bl->y), t_dir = unit_getdir(bl);				if ((!check_distance_bl(src, bl, 0) && !map_check_dir(dir, t_dir)) || bl->type == BL_SKILL) {					status_change_end(src, SC_HIDING, INVALID_TIMER);					skill->attack(BF_WEAPON, src, src, bl, skill_id, skill_lv, tick, flag);					// dir = dir < 4 ? dir+4 : dir-4; // change direction [Celest]					// unit_setdir(bl,dir);				}				else if (sd)					clif->skill_fail(sd,skill_id,USESKILL_FAIL_LEVEL,0);			}			break;

This won't make Back Stab spammable because you'd need to hide again for doing it again. Comment the status_change_end line if you want not to unhide and make it spammable while hidden (I wouldn't reccomend that).

Try to comment same lines I've commented here, in skill.c:

case RG_BACKSTAP:			{				uint8 dir = map_calc_dir(src, bl->x, bl->y), t_dir = unit_getdir(bl);				if ((!check_distance_bl(src, bl, 0) && !map_check_dir(dir, t_dir)) || bl->type == BL_SKILL) {					status_change_end(src, SC_HIDING, INVALID_TIMER);					skill->attack(BF_WEAPON, src, src, bl, skill_id, skill_lv, tick, flag);					// dir = dir < 4 ? dir+4 : dir-4; // change direction [Celest]					// unit_setdir(bl,dir);				}				else if (sd)					clif->skill_fail(sd,skill_id,USESKILL_FAIL_LEVEL,0);			}			break;

This won't make Back Stab spammable because you'd need to hide again for doing it again. Comment the status_change_end line if you want not to unhide and make it spammable while hidden (I wouldn't reccomend that).

How about enable 1st hiding then BS after it . back stable is spammable.

Sadly, I don't know that much source. That should have something to do with making a new status and while that status is active you should be able to cast it without any restrictions.

Don't know about that, sorry.