Sign in to follow this  
Reins

Requesting for this Kind of Event Script.

Question

Hi Hercules

I would like to request a script that same mechanics as Monster Disguise Event which the NPC disguise as monster and the players will guess what monster he/she disguised, For now i want is an NPC with consist of 10 rounds price per round is 10 poring coins ofcourse there is a timer which NPC is activated like every hour other than that the mechanics goes here i want is the NPC will send a general message in lowercase/UPPERCASE/numbers/symbols which the player will gonna type too so the fastest type will be the winner of the round example

Round 1:
NPC: Type this --> kjdsS#4^3 
Player 1: kjdsS#4^3 
NPC: Player 1 Win the Round 1

and so forth thanks guys :P

4 answers to this question

Creating a pearl expression to identify upper/lowercase/numbers/symbols is hard, atleast I didn't wanna bother with it. That's why my disguise event accepts lowercase or all upper case when giving the answer.

Creating a pearl expression to identify upper/lowercase/numbers/symbols is hard, atleast I didn't wanna bother with it. That's why my disguise event accepts lowercase or all upper case when giving the answer.

ohh i see how about a instead of monster disguise, headgear guessing stuff

You mean, have it shout out random headgear names, and then players just type it out as fast as they can? This can be done, but I think i can make it more entertaining or rather more appealing by use of <ITEMLINK> if I can figure out why it doesn't work :/

You mean, have it shout out random headgear names, and then players just type it out as fast as they can? This can be done, but I think i can make it more entertaining or rather more appealing by use of <ITEMLINK> if I can figure out why it doesn't work :/

Yah that's the problem if NPC can wear those headgears lol and players will try to guess it :P anyway nevermind that i was blown off in your slot machine  :D i sent you a private pm because it gives some sort of cutins hehe.