Sign in to follow this  
glemor123

bts delay help

Question

//=============Valkyrie Quest============== //===================== BTS =====================================================  function	script	epoch_time	{        .@time = getarg(0);               .@hour = ( .@time / 3600 );        .@min = ( .@time % 3600 / 60 );        .@sec = ( .@time % 3600 % 60 );               return sprintf( "%02d hr %02d min %02d sec",.@hour,.@min,.@sec );}   invek,177,166,2	script	Break The Seal	811,{ mes "[ Break The Seal ]";if ( BaseLevel < .level[0] || JobLevel < .level[1] ) {        mes"Only Base Level "+.level[0]+" and Job Level "+.level[1]+" Player can use my services.";}else if ( bry_bry >= 1 ) {        mes "You've already surpassed this quest and there is no point in doing it again.";}else if ( hen_hen >= 1 ) {        mes "Go out and search the Fields of Payon the Fields of Geffen and the Towns of Lighthalzen and Comodo for the Valkyrie Equipments";}else if ( gettimetick(2) < #delay_bst ) {        mes "Break the Seal Quest Cooldown.";        mes "Cool down: "+epoch_time( #delay_bst - gettimetick(2) );}else {        mes "I will foretell you about Breaking the Seal Quest";        mes "I am the guardian of the seal, break it and recieve my treasure.";        next;        mes "[ Break The Seal ]";        mes "These are what I need";        for ( .@i = 0; .@i < .item_size; .@i += 2 ) {                mes "^777777 ~ "+.item[.@i+1]+" x "+getitemname( .item[.@i] )+"^000000";                if ( countitem( .item[.@i] ) < .item[.@i+1] )                        .@fail++;        }        next;        mes "[ Break The Seal ]";        if ( .@fail ) {                mes "*piff*";                mes "You lack some items.";                mes "I do not accept cowardice, come back to me when you're brave enough.";        }        else {                mes "So, are you up to my quest dear child?";                 if ( select( "Yes!.","No, I'm Sorry.") == 2 ) {                        mes "[ Break The Seal ]";                        mes "Well too bad";                        mes "Child, I don't like to call you a coward, but you are.";                }                else {                                       for ( .@i = 0; .@i < .item_size; .@i += 2 )                                delitem .item[.@i],.item[.@i+1];                        mes "Another brave one succeded.";                        next;                         .@gamble1 = rand( 500 );                        if ( .@gamble1 > 200 && .@gamble1 < 205 ) {                                .@gamble2 = rand( 10 );                                if ( .@gamble2 < 3 ) .@item = 7086;                                else if ( .@gamble2 < 5 ) .@item = 7090;                                else if ( .@gamble2 < 7 ) .@item = 7091;                                else if ( .@gamble2 < 9 ) .@item = 7077;                                else .@item = 7078;                        }                        else if ( .@gamble1 <= 200 ) .@item = 7086; // esg                        else if ( .@gamble1 <= 300 ) .@item = 7090; // ripple                        else if ( .@gamble1 <= 400 ) .@item = 7091; // billow                        else if ( .@gamble1 <= 480 ) .@item = 7077; // silver                        else .@item = 7078; // wov                                               getitem .@item,1;                        set ron_ron,1;                        #delay_bst = gettimetick(2) + .delay;                        mes "[ Break The Seal ]";                        mes "Ah, you have out done your self!";                        mes "Thank you for your aid.";                        mes "Now start your journey to find my Nephews who hold the Valkyries";                         announce "Wow! The Seal has been annihilated by "+strcharinfo(0)+" He has just broken the seal and will start the quest of Valkyrie!",0x33FF66;                }        }}close; OnInit:        .delay = 604800;        setarray .level,255,120;        setarray .item,                1054,100,                7289,50,                7297,50,                7018,20,                7020,20,                7035,15,                1009,200,                7442,100,                7227,30,                4399,1;        .item_size = getarraysize( .item ) - 1;        end;}   pay_fild10.gat,182,157,5	script	Kimuel	900,{ mes "[ Kimuel ]";if ( bry_bry >= 1 ) {        mes "This quest, once done there is no more repeating";}else if ( kim_kim >= 1) {        mes "As I said, complete the Valkyrie Quest";        mes "And then speak to Bryan";}else if ( ron_ron < 1 ) {        mes "Are you the delivery boy of Pizza Hut?";        mes "If not go away I don't need you!";}else if ( gettimetick(2) < #delay_bst ) {        mes "Break the Seal Quest Cooldown.";        mes "Cool down: "+epoch_time( #delay_bst - gettimetick(2) );}else {        mes "Oh Grasya Santisimo!!";        mes "You have spoken to Uncle Break The Seal!?";        next;        mes "[ Kimuel ]";        mes "By the way I am Kimuel of Payon the Crafter of the Valkyrie Armor";        mes "Would you like to possess it?";        next;        mes "[ Kimuel ]";               if ( select( "Yes, I deserve it!","No, I'm not good enough." ) == 2 ) {                mes "Wacha Wachi Wacho... Go! Shoooo";                mes "Just speak to me if you want it already";        }        else {                mes "This Great Armor is very complicated, it needs very rare materials to craft it. If you really want to possess it gather these items for me";                next;                for ( .@i = 0; .@i < .item_size; .@i += 2 ) {                        mes "^777777 ~ "+.item[.@i+1]+" x "+getitemname( .item[.@i] )+"^000000";                        if ( countitem( .item[.@i] ) < .item[.@i+1] )                                .@fail++;                }                next;                mes "[ Kimuel ]";                if ( .@fail ) {                        mes "As I said, one missing material and all the others go to waste";                }                else {                        mes "[ Kimuel ]";                        mes "Very well done my friend you have finished the quest and acquired the Valkyrie Armor.";                                               for ( .@i = 0; .@i < .item_size; .@i += 2 )                                delitem .item[.@i],.item[.@i+1];                        mes "Another brave one succeded.";                        next;                        getitem 2357,1;                        set kim_kim,1;                        #delay_bst = gettimetick(2) + .delay;                        next;                        mes "[ Kimuel ]";                        mes "Good Job! Enjoy your precious item.";                        mes "Now, go ahead and seek my Brothers and Cousins to finish the quest";                        mes "And when you gain the Valkyrie Set speak to Bryan";                        mes "If you have no clue about their location, my brothers and cousins are scattered around Rune-Midgard and Bryan is in Valkyrie";                        announce "Wow!"+strcharinfo(0)+" has just acquired the mystical Valkyrie Armor.",8;                }        }}close;   OnInit:        .delay = 604800;        setarray .item,                7443,300,                7444,300,                2315,1,7227,30,                4330,1;        .item_size = getarraysize( .item ) - 1;        end;}   gef_fild07.gat,185,249,5	script	Jhep	899,{ mes "[ Jhep ]";if ( bry_bry >=1 ) {        mes "Dude, you can only do this quest once!";}else if ( jhe_jhe >=1 ) {        mes "Complete the Valkyrie Quest and speak to Bryan";}else if ( ron_ron < 1 ) {        mes "I am sight seeing, don't disturb me";        mes "Go far far away from me!!";}else if ( gettimetick(2) < #delay_bst ) {        mes "Break the Seal Quest Cooldown.";        mes "Cool down: "+epoch_time( #delay_bst - gettimetick(2) );}else {        mes "Oh, you know my Uncle?";        mes "Well, nice to meet you. I'm Jhep";        mes "I craft the Valkyrie Shield";        mes "Would you like me to craft the said shield for you?";        next;        mes "[ Jhep ]";        if ( select( "Okay","Nope" ) == 2 ) {                mes "Okay, talk to me later.";        }        else {                mes "The Valkyrie Shield is a very difficult item to craft and the materials are rare. Well if you're sure you want to make it..";                mes "Then these are the items I need.";                next;                mes "[ Jhep ]";                for ( .@i = 0; .@i < .item_size; .@i += 2 ) {                        mes "^777777 ~ "+.item[.@i+1]+" x "+getitemname( .item[.@i] )+"^000000";                        if ( countitem( .item[.@i] ) < .item[.@i+1] )                                .@fail++;                }                if ( .@fail ) {                        mes "You don't have the items!";                }                else {                        mes "Wow, thanks!";                        for ( .@i = 0; .@i < .item_size; .@i += 2 )                                delitem .item[.@i],.item[.@i+1];                                                       mes "Nicely done isn't? Enjoy the shield";                        mes "So now, continue to search for my friends.";                        mes "And when you gain the Valkyrie Set speak to Bryan";                        mes "If you have no clue about their location, my brothers and cousins are scattered around Rune-Midgard and Bryan is in Valkyrie";                        announce "Wow! "+strcharinfo(0)+" has just acquired the mystical Valkyrie Shield.",8;                        set jhep_jhe,1;                        #delay_bst = gettimetick(2) + .delay;                }        }}close; OnInit:        .delay = 604800;        setarray .item,                7451,200,                2104,1,                7444,300,7227,30,                4441,1;        .item_size = getarraysize( .item ) - 1;        end;}   lighthalzen.gat,189,297,5	script	Frame	904,{ mes "[ Frame ]";if ( bry_bry >= 1 ) {        mes "Nice to meet you again brave warrior. How is life treating you with your new godly equips?";}else if ( fra_fra >= 1 ) {        mes "Search my cousins and after that, find Bryan!";}else if ( ron_ron < 1 ) {        mes "I miss Donna";        mes "I wish I could see her again";}else if ( gettimetick(2) < #delay_bst ) {        mes "Break the Seal Quest Cooldown.";        mes "Cool down: "+epoch_time( #delay_bst - gettimetick(2) );}else {        mes "You have spoken to my great Uncle Break The Seal?";        mes "I am Frame, the crafter of Valkyrie Shoes";        mes "Would you like me to craft you the shoes?";        next;        if ( select( "Sure","Maybe Later" ) == 2 ) {                mes "Talk to me when you want it already.";        }        else {                mes "The shoe is quite brittle.";                mes "So it needs some items to harness it.";                mes "I require you to give me these items";                next;                for ( .@i = 0; .@i < .item_size; .@i += 2 ) {                        mes "^777777 ~ "+.item[.@i+1]+" x "+getitemname( .item[.@i] )+"^000000";                        if ( countitem( .item[.@i] ) < .item[.@i+1] )                                .@fail++;                }                if ( .@fail ) {                        mes "Hurry up! I have something to do.";                }                else {                        mes "Oh thank you!";                        for ( .@i = 0; .@i < .item_size; .@i += 2 )                                delitem .item[.@i],.item[.@i+1];                        set fra_fra,1;                        #delay_bst = gettimetick(2) + .delay;                        next;                        mes "[ Frame ]";                        mes "Good one boy! Enjoy the shoes";                        mes "And continue the holy Valkyrie Quest";                        mes "And when you gain the Valkyrie Set speak to Bryan";                        mes "If you have no clue about their location, my brothers and cousins are scattered around Rune-Midgard and Bryan is in Valkyrie";                        announce "Wow! "+strcharinfo(0)+" has just acquired the mystical Valkyrie Shoes.",8;                }        }}close; OnInit:        .delay = 604800;        setarray .item,                7450,100,                7444,300,                2405,1,7227,30,                4236,1;        .item_size = getarraysize( .item ) - 1;        end;}   comodo.gat,172,229,5	script	JmKhov	731,{ mes "[ JmKhov ]";if ( bry_bry >= 1 ) {        mes "Wow, you're one of the Mega-Warrior! How is life treating you my friend?";}else if ( jmk_jmk >=1 ) {        mes "Finish my Uncle's quest and speak to Bryan at the Valkyrie";}else if ( ron_ron < 1 ) {        mes "Hi?.";        mes "Now fly, you noob!";}else if ( gettimetick(2) < #delay_bst ) {        mes "Break the Seal Quest Cooldown.";        mes "Cool down: "+epoch_time( #delay_bst - gettimetick(2) );}else {        mes "So you know my uncle Break The Seal? Wow that's great!";         mes "I can make the Valkyrie Manteau for you!";         mes "You surely want it noob?";        next;        mes "[ JmKhov ]";        if ( select( "Yeye","Newvermind,thanks" ) == 2 ) {                mes "Huhu *sob*! You've wasted my time! Get lost noob!";        }        else {                mes "Oh, holy! Give me these items right away!";                next;                for ( .@i = 0; .@i < .item_size; .@i += 2 ) {                        mes "^777777 ~ "+.item[.@i+1]+" x "+getitemname( .item[.@i] )+"^000000";                        if ( countitem( .item[.@i] ) < .item[.@i+1] )                                .@fail++;                }                if ( .@fail ) {                        mes "Incomplete items, noob!";                }                else {                        mes "I see, you're a trustworthy one.";                        for ( .@i = 0; .@i < .item_size; .@i += 2 )                                delitem .item[.@i],.item[.@i+1];                        getitem 2524,1;                        set jmk_jmk,1;                        #delay_bst = gettimetick(2) + .delay;                        mes "[ JmKhov ]";                          mes "Rawr! Take this robe and continue the Valkyrie Quest,";                        mes "And when you gain the Valkyrie Set speak to Bryan.";                        mes "If you have no clue about their location, my brothers and cousins are scattered around Rune-Midgard and Bryan is in Valkyrie";                        announce "Wow! "+strcharinfo(0)+" has just acquired the mystical Valkyrie Manteau.",8;                }        }}close; OnInit:        .delay = 604800;        setarray .item,                7450,100,                7444,300,                2405,1,7227,30,                4236,1;        .item_size = getarraysize( .item ) - 1;        end;}   valkyrie.gat,49,49,5	script	Bryan	733,{ mes "[ Bryan ]";mes "Hello there child, I am Bryan.";next;mes "[ Bryan ]";if ( bry_bry >= 1 ) {        mes "You have already gained 100 Credit";        mes "How dare you speak to me again!? Now, I order you to go back to Prontera!";        next;        percentheal -100,0;        warp "prontera.gat",0,0;}else if ( countitem(2524) < 1 || countitem(2421) < 1 || countitem(2357) < 1 || countitem(2115) < 1 ) {        mes "Oh my bad, I see you are just another newbie.";        mes "Go fly away";}else if ( jmk_jmk < 1 ) {        mes "Oh my bad, I see you are just another newbie.";        mes "Go fly away";        close;}else if ( gettimetick(2) < #delay_bst ) {        mes "Break the Seal Quest Cooldown.";        mes "Cool down: "+epoch_time( #delay_bst - gettimetick(2) );}else {        mes "Good you have the Valkyrie Set if you must know I am the crafter of the 100 Credit.";        next;        mes "[ Bryan ]";        mes "I see, You really have spoken to my brothers.";        mes "Very well then!";        next;        mes "[ Bryan ]";        mes "By the way I am Bryan of the Valkyries and you already know what I make.";        mes "Do you desire to have the 100 Credits?";        next;        if ( select( "Yes","No") == 2 ) {                mes "Go away! If you don't want it. You're wasting my time already.";                mes "Just speak to me if you're ready.";        }        else {                mes "[ Bryan ]";                mes "The Great Sleipnir named after Odin's trustee";                mes "Steed, is the most powerful shoe in the land";                mes "Gather these items so I may craft it";                next;                                for ( .@i = 0; .@i < .item_size; .@i += 2 ) {                        mes "^777777 ~ "+.item[.@i+1]+" x "+getitemname( .item[.@i] )+"^000000";                        if ( countitem( .item[.@i] ) < .item[.@i+1] )                                .@fail++;                }                if ( .@fail ) {                        mes "You lack of items, complete it!";                        mes "I will be waiting for you great one.";                }                else {                        mes "Very well done child.";                        mes "You are very good!";                        for ( .@i = 0; .@i < .item_size; .@i += 2 )                                delitem .item[.@i],.item[.@i+1];                        getitem 30005,100;                        set bry_bry,1;                        #delay_bst = gettimetick(2) + .delay;                        mes "You are now a Mega-Warrior of Innovative Ragnarok Online";                        mes "Go wild and free, you noble man";                        announce "Raise the Roof! "+strcharinfo(0)+" has just become the Mega-Warrior and gained 100 Credits.",8;                }        }}close; OnInit:        .delay = 604800;        setarray .item,7435,300,                7035,300,                969,300,7227,30,                7227,100;        .item_size = getarraysize( .item ) - 1;        end;}

I set it to 7 days. then I finished the first requirements then waited for 7 days. after 7 days. the npc require me again to give all the quest requirements from the beginning. I only reach the first step. I keep in repeating it. how to fix it

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet