Sign in to follow this  
karazu

Just another Warper

Question

Hello guys can you please make this kind of warper for me?

- When you click the NPC you are allowed to choose from this options, and then click to the Location.
- When you click the Location the NPC should prompt for confirmation aka: Yes or No

Option 1
Location 1
Location 2
Location 3
​Option 2
Location 1
Location 2
​- Location 3
​Option 3
Location 1
Location 2
​- Location 3

Thank you very much!

9 answers to this question

Doesn't the default warper provided in herc's npc/custom folder do that already?

I want to make a Mini warper just a simple one.. like for 3 location only

For example 

Prontera

- coordinates 150 150

- coordinates 130 130

- coordinates 120 200

Payon

- coordinates 150 150

- coordinates 130 130

- coordinates 120 200

mapname,x,y,z	script	npc_name	123,{mes "Where do you want to be warped?";next;.@select = select( implode( .warps$, ":" ) );mes "Are you sure you want to be warped to: "+ .warps$[.@select] +"?";if( select( "Yes, warp me now.", "No, I've changed my mind." ) == 2 ){ close; }warp .map$[.@select],.x[.@select],.y[.@select];close;OnInit:setarray .warps$[0],"Map display names","Example","Prontera","Payon","Morroc";setarray .maps$[0],"prontera","payon","morroc";setarray .x[0],150,170,140;setarray .y[0],180,190,150;end;}

Hello bro!

What do u think causes this error?

[Debug]: mapindex_name2id: Map "" not found in index list![Debug]: Source (NPC): City Warper at prontera (209,218)[Debug]: pc_setpos: Passed mapindex(0) is invalid![Error]: buildin_warp: moving player 'TESTLEVEL' to "",267,204 failed.[Debug]: Source (NPC): City Warper at prontera (209,218) 

Did not edit any except the coordinates
Edited by karazu

You need to edit the arrays.

Yes I already tried but still got the problem..  

Currently in my script

OnInit:setarray .warps$[0],"1. Mapname","2. Mapname","3. Mapname","4. Mapname","5. Mapname","6. Mapname";setarray .Maps$[0],"aretnorp","aretnorp","aretnorp","aretnorp","aretnorp","aretnorp";setarray .x[0],170,267,400,39,186,220;setarray .y[0],200,204,260,307,351,418;end;} 

Edited by karazu

mapname,x,y,z	script	npc_name	123,{mes "Where do you want to be warped?";next;.@select = select( implode( .warps$, ":" ) );mes "Are you sure you want to be warped to: "+ .warps$[.@select] +"?";if( select( "Yes, warp me now.", "No, I've changed my mind." ) == 2 ){ close; }warp .maps$[.@select],.x[.@select],.y[.@select];close;OnInit:setarray .warps$[0],"Map display names","Example","Prontera","Payon","Morroc";setarray .maps$[0],"prontera","payon","morroc";setarray .x[0],150,170,140;setarray .y[0],180,190,150;end;}

my appologies, there was a typo with  the warp command. it reads, .map$

it should say .maps$  so you can either add an S to that, or remove the S where the array is being set.