Sign in to follow this  
KingIris

Help me with this error?

Question

ScreenShot:

4d38b361e1614fa7751ed5dc30271da0.png

Script:

prontera.gat,160,178,3	script	Kris Kringle	714,{	mes "[Kris Kringle]";	mes " ";	mes "Do you know what Christmas is all about?";	menu "^0000ff~^000000 Sharing, Caring and Love?",-;	next;	mes "[Kris Kringle]";	mes " ";	mes "No Silly! It's all about the gifts!";	menu "^0000ff~^000000 Oh.....",-;	next;	mes "[Kris Kringle]";	mes " ";	mes "And speaking of gifts, I'm handling the Exchange Gift Program for all Woonies! To participate, you have to give me a Wrapped Gift and you'll get one in return. The exciting part is finding out what the gift you'll get contains!";	switch(select("^0000ff~^000000 Exchange Gift","^0000ff~^000000 Wrap Gift")) {				case 1:		next;		if (countitem(12355) > 1) {			mes "[Kris Kringle]";			mes " ";			mes "Here's a gift in Return. Pray you won't get socks!";			next;			delitem 12355,1; //Wrapped Gift			getitem 12256,1; //Christmas Gift			mes "[Kris Kringle]";			mes " ";			mes "Have A Woonie Christmas :3";			close;		}		else {			next;			mes "[Kris Kringle]";			mes " ";			mes "Heyyy,";			mes "You're not getting a gift unless you give one too";			mes "~ ^0000ffWrap Gift^000000";			next;			mes "[Kris Kringle]";			mes " ";			mes "Dont be greedy and make sure you got a gift to give back Next Time.";			close;					case 2:			doevent "Kris Kringle2::OnTalk";		}	}}// ------------ Kris Kringle 2 ---------------------	script	Kris Kringle2	-1,{OnTalk:	mes "[Kris Kringle]";	mes " ";	mes "Hmmm, No gift yet huh? I'll wrap one up for you...  I just need a few Materials to make it for you!";	next;	mes "[Kris Kringle]";	mes " ";	mes I'll need these Materials:";	mes " ";	mes "^0000ff~^000000 (6) ^0000ffGift Box^000000";	mes "^0000ff~^000000 (6) ^0000ffWrapping Paper^000000";	mes "^0000ff~^000000 (6) ^0000ffWrapping Lace^000000";	switch(select("^0000ff~^000000 I have all the Materials","^0000ff~^000000 Where am i getting those?")) {			case 1:		next;		if (countitem(644) > 6 && countitem(7175) > 6 && countitem(7174) > 6) {			mes "[Kris Kringle]";			mes " ";			mes "Great! Here you go!";			next;			delitem	644,6;	//Gift Boc			delitem	7175,6;	//Wrapping Paper			delitem 7174,6; //Wrapping Lace			getitem 12354,1; //Wrapped Gift			mes "[Kris Kringle]";			mes " ";			mes "Have A Woonie Christmas :3";			close;		}		else {			next;			mes "[Kris Kringle]";			mes " ";			mes "Hmmmm,";			mes "You dont have all the Materials@";			close;					case 2:			next;			mes "[Kris Kringle]";			mes " ";			mes "Well...all stores are out of stock because some nasty monsters disguised as Daddy Nick's helpers have been raiding Lutie. They attack the town every hour. If you defeat them and take them down, you can take those items from them.";			close;			}		}	}}

Im not really sure what did i do wrong?

I keep trying to find the fix for it, But everything i try

is not working for some reason.

Thanks in Advance!

4 answers to this question

so much little mistakes :P take a look and see if its working now, and tell me if you want to know everything that I've changed:

http://upaste.me/r/730315957e7bb414e

ill test it ina bit

The error because you forgot to add " at Line 60, wrong position and missing  "}" curly bracket.

so much little mistakes :P take a look and see if its working now, and tell me if you want to know everything that I've changed:

ill test it ina bit

The error because you forgot to add " at Line 60, wrong position and missing  "}" curly bracket.

I got it working, Thanks both