Sign in to follow this  
Hadeszeus

Ask for help with this Status Ailment

Question

Hi can someone help me reduce the effect of DEEPSLEEP. 

How can I reduce it by -1 for every 20 INT and is it possible to lower the chance of this? :(

case SC_DEEP_SLEEP:		sc_def = bst->int_*50;		tick_def = 0; // Linear reduction instead		tick_def2 = bst->int_ * 50 + SCDEF_LVL_CAP(bl, 150) * 50; // kRO balance update lists this formula		break;

I tried changing the value of int but in game it not working. or maybe i dunno how. Time tick still around 20 seconds.

3 answers to this question

sc_def = bst->int_*20;

That should make it -1 for every 20 int.

tick_def = bst>int_ * 20 + SCDEF_LVL_CAP(bl, 150) *20;

That should make it last about 55% less than normal, but I dunno for sure. Since I don't know what the last *50 is a reference to.

Edited by GmOcean

Just change the tick deff part and disable tick deff2 part, it should be like this

case SC_DEEP_SLEEP:	sc_def = bst->int_*50;	tick_def = bst->int_ *20; // Linear reduction instead	//tick_def2 = bst->int_ * 50 + SCDEF_LVL_CAP(bl, 150) * 50; // kRO balance update lists this formula	break;

sc_def is resistance part, tick_def is timer part, tick_def2 is timer part to but taken to calculation after tick deff has been calculated, SCDEF_LVL_CAP(bl, 150) * 50 is comparison level caster and target (not sure how it work get @Playtester or other member who have knowledge to explain it to you)