Sign in to follow this  
id4hack

[request] Complete Guide Offline Server using latest SVN/GIT

Question

can someone make guide/tutorial how to make working offline ragnarok server with latest SVN/GIT. I already know how to compile, but i always failed to choose which client work or not work, or how to make ragexe patched for latest svn/git. or any other pach i should use. i really hav no clue.

help me plz.

1 answer to this question

hi :) if you are having trouble about the client check your trunk/src/common/mmo.h and look for #define PACKETVER 20141022 <----- change that to your client version and recompile.

Char-Server(trunk/conf/char-server.conf)// Server Communication username and password.userid: s1 <-- change this to your desire username for your serverpasswd: p1 <-- change this to your desire password for your serverNote this is not the account that you ill use upon login.// Login Server IP// The character server connects to the login server using this IP address.// NOTE: This is useful when you are running behind a firewall or are on// a machine with multiple interfaces.//login_ip: 127.0.0.1 <-- uncomment this (remove //)// Character Server IP// The IP address which clients will use to connect.// Set this to what your server's public IP address is.//char_ip: 127.0.0.1 <-- uncomment this (remove //)
Inter-Server(trunk/conf/inter-server.conf)// Global SQL settings// overridden by local settings when the hostname is defined there// (currently only the login-server reads/obeys these settings)sql.db_hostname: 127.0.0.1sql.db_port: 3306sql.db_username: DB Username (not the schema)sql.db_password: DB Passwordsql.db_database: DB Name ( main schema (main.sql) )sql.codepage:// MySQL Character SQL serverchar_server_ip: 127.0.0.1char_server_port: 3306char_server_id: DB Usernamechar_server_pw: DB Passwordchar_server_db: DB Name ( main schema (main.sql) )// MySQL Map SQL Servermap_server_ip: 127.0.0.1map_server_port: 3306map_server_id: DB Usernamemap_server_pw: DB Passwordmap_server_db: DB Name ( main schema (main.sql) )// MySQL Log SQL Databaselog_db_ip: 127.0.0.1log_db_port: 3306log_db_id: DB Usernamelog_db_pw: DB Passwordlog_db_db: DB Name ( log schema (logs.sql) )log_codepage:log_login_db: loginlog
Map-Server(trunk/conf/map-server.conf)// Interserver communication passwords, set in account.txt (or equiv.)userid: s1 <-- This is the same as your char-server useridpasswd: p1 <-- This is the same as your char-server passwd// Character Server IP// The map server connects to the character server using this IP address.// NOTE: This is useful when you are running behind a firewall or are on// a machine with multiple interfaces.//char_ip: 127.0.0.1 <-- Uncomment this line (Remove //)// Map Server IP// The IP address which clients will use to connect.// Set this to what your server's public IP address is.//map_ip: 127.0.0.1 <-- Uncomment this line (Remove //)

Edited by Naori