Sign in to follow this  
Aeromesi

A simple question

Question

How would I go about using the default Job changer that comes with Hercules, or allow whenever a character changes to 2-2 for the first time, that a permanent variable dependent on what class they chose, like 1stchoicelordknight variable or something, so that I can use that in a script. Basically I'm making a class mastery system with a revert to original class script, and I'm trying to code it but I have a few problems. I'm debating on whether to share the code or not, but I dont believe its necessary as its just a simple question

2 answers to this question

Basically I'm running an OnPCLoginEvent when if they are so and so class, they get a certain variable attached to them that will later be used to determine what original class they chose for the game, as they purchase new classes they will be able to change into them, but if they logout with that new class the new class would get the new variable set for the original class script and totally mess that up. I'm trying to think what else to do but nothings coming to mind, probably another check for something else not sure, maybe within the script somewhere? Like before they use it the first time whatever 2-2 class they have, the npc will set that variable? Not sure I'm confused and need some help lol

Edited by Aeromesi