Sign in to follow this  
minx123

monster renewal on pre renewal

Question

5 answers to this question

Yes that's possible. You simply have to take a renewal monster from the renewal database and add it in pre-re database.

But I strongly recommend you to change every stats and loots values to fit with pre-renewal mecanics.

Yes that's possible. You simply have to take a renewal monster from the renewal database and add it in pre-re database.

But I strongly recommend you to change every stats and loots values to fit with pre-renewal mecanics.

can give me example @@Alayne?

Edited by minx123

Well right now, no sorry. Just change the values for the stats, range, atk etc, and check that your mob's loot exists in pre-renewal. Remove or change them if that's not the case.

It will entirely depends on how is configured your server (txt, sql), the mobs, the loots...

No, not entirely, you'll gonna replace the other monster.

Select only the monster in mob_db.txt in re directory that you wanna add in pre-re, and add them in mob_db2.txt (or mob_db, as you wish), in pre-re directory.

If it concern monsters using skill, you'll also have to copy the mob_skill_db.txt

Edited by Alayne