mrlongshen

Poring Summoner Manual to Fix Amount

Question

//===== Hercules Script =======================================//= Poring Summoner//===== Created By: ===========================================//= Mysterious//===== Current Version: ======================================//= 1.2//===== Link: =================================================//= Old - http://www.eathena.ws/board/index.php?showtopic=236779//===== Description: ==========================================//= Basically what this event does is summon a set of Normal//= and Special Porings. Normal Porings don't drop anything,//= Special Porings do.//=============================================================new_4-4,148,169,4	script	Poring Summoner	99,{mes "[Poring Summoner]";if(getgroupid() < 10) {	if(.Event) mes "There is no Poring Summon Event on now.";	else {		mes "There is a Poring Summon Event on now!";		mes "Location: " + .Map$;		mes "Special Porings: " + .SpecialPorings[1];		mes "Normal Porings: " + .NormalPorings[0];	}	close;}mes "Please customize the Poring Summon Event:";Main:next;mes "[Poring Summoner]";	switch(select("Item [" + getitemname(.ItemID) + "]:Special Porings [" + .SpecialPorings + "]:Normal Porings [" + .NormalPorings + "]:Start Event:End Event")) {		case 1:			mes "Which item would you like Special Porings to drop?";			mes "Please input the item ID:";			input .ItemID;			goto Main;		case 2:			mes "How many Special Porings would you like me to summon?";			input .SpecialPorings;			goto Main;		case 3:			mes "How many Normal Porings would you like me to summon?";			input .NormalPorings;			goto Main;		case 4:			mes "Starting the event now...";OnMinute30: //Triggers at each new hour, so 1:30, 2:30, 3:30, 4:30 etc.	set $@ran, rand(1,7);	if ($@ran == 7) set .Map$,"dic_fild01";	if ($@ran == 6) set .Map$,"dic_fild02";	if ($@ran == 5) set .Map$,"izlude";	if ($@ran == 4) set .Map$,"payon";	if ($@ran == 3) set .Map$,"geffen";	if ($@ran == 2) set .Map$,"morocc";	if ($@ran == 1) set .Map$,"prontera";			set .Event,1;			monster .Map$,0,0,"Poring",1002,.SpecialPorings,"Poring Summoner::OnSpecialKill";			monster .Map$,0,0,"Poring",1002,.NormalPorings,"Poring Summoner::OnNormalKill";			set .SpecialPorings[1],.SpecialPorings;			set .NormalPorings[1],.NormalPorings;			announce "The Poring Event has begun!",bc_all;			announce "Location: " + .Map$,bc_all;			announce "Special Porings: " + .SpecialPorings,bc_all;			announce "Normal Porings: " + .NormalPorings,bc_all;			close;		case 5:			mes "Ending the event now...";			goto EndEvent;	}OnTimer216000000:	announce "Poring Summoner has ended. No one killed the Porings.",bc_all;	killmonster .Map$,"All";	set .Event,0;	stopnpctimer;	end;OnSpecialKill:	set .SpecialPorings[1],.SpecialPorings[1]-1;	announce strcharinfo(0) + " got a " + getitemname(.ItemID) + "!",bc_map;	getitem .ItemID,1;	goto PoringCount;OnNormalKill:	set .NormalPorings[1],.NormalPorings[1]-1;	goto PoringCount;PoringCount:	announce "Special Porings: " + .SpecialPorings[1] + " || Normal Porings: " + .NormalPorings[1],bc_map;	if(!.SpecialPorings[1]) goto EndEvent;	end;EndEvent:	if(.Event) announce "The Poring Summon Event is now over!",bc_all;	killmonster .Map$,"All";	set .Event,0;	set .SpecialPorings[1],0;	set .NormalPorings[1],0;	close;}

Hi everyone, as you can see, this script can entered manual item id, item amount, how many special poring and normal poring, my simple question is where to edit specific item id, item amount, special poring and normal poring. And the value are fix. Can someone edit it for me ? thanks

Edited by mrlongshen

5 answers to this question

Add:

OnInit:set .ItemID, 0;set .NormalPorings,10;set .SpecialPorings,5;end;

in the script.

Replace 0, 10 and 5 for the value you wanna have as default.

Sorry I really don't understand what your problem is.

What do you want to do exactly? Cause the amount of monsters and the item Id can be set up by talking to the npc.

You want a default value?

Sorry I really don't understand what your problem is.

What do you want to do exactly? Cause the amount of monsters and the item Id can be set up by talking to the npc.

You want a default value?

Yeah, default value. if possible manual enter the vale and default value. If possible.. @@Alayne

Becoz every time I reload my script, the value will become null. Is that other things can make the value permanent ?

Edited by mrlongshen

Add:

OnInit:set .ItemID, 0;set .NormalPorings,10;set .SpecialPorings,5;end;

in the script.

Replace 0, 10 and 5 for the value you wanna have as default.

can add at anywhere right ?

@@Alayne thanks done tested. its working.