Sign in to follow this  
MidKnight

Request a Team Death Match Script

Question

Hello everyone, I would like to request a Team Death Match Script. In this topic i try my best to explain what i want the script do.

It's a 5 vs 5 pvp but it's party type example it's a party vs party pvp but you can only start it if your a party leader.

Here's a example what i mean by the party vs party. say i made a party call "Fallen Angel" I have to invite 4 other players in my party that would be complete . and the other party would have to be the same as me he/she have to invite 4 players in he/she party as well there will be 2 options to pick Blue Team or Red Team those 2 options is for both party to decide say i chose Blue Team it will announce "Fallen Angel Party" would like to Team Death Match as the Blue Team and the other party who wanna team death match have to pick Red Team since my party is Blue Team and it will announce the other party name saying the name of their party has accepted Fallen Angel as Red Team and when the npc warp both of us party it will change our cloth dye say my party is blue it will change my hole party members cloth dye Blue same as the other party buy they all be Red the map i want the party vs party be is guild_vs1. 

2 answers to this question