Sign in to follow this  
xlaws27

ultimate pvp warper error when entering

Question

// Made by iTouch// ----------------------------------------------------------------------------// PvP Warper ver. 1// Features:// Baby PvP Room// PvP Square(Every 2 days Random PvP Room)// PvP Nightmare// PvP Lowlvl( Supports 1 - 150 Lvl)// PvP No Potion (Berrys , Ygg seed , Any potions , etc. are restricted)// PvP Non Donator (Got Items are restricted here)// -----------------------------------------------------------------------------// ver. 2 update idea:// Adding a PvP Room that removes the buffs of the player when entering the room// Adding a PvP Room for GM's Only so GM's will have fun// -----------------------------------------------------------------------------// Special thanks to:// icescope of eAthena for helping me configuring the error at PvP Square// -----------------------------------------------------------------------------prontera,163,187,3	script	PVP Warper	106,{	//if (.pvp_square$=="") donpcevent "PvP Warper::OnClock0000";	mes "[PvP Warper]";	mes "Which arena do you want to go to?";	switch(select("PVP Room No Devo ["+getmapusers("guild_vs3")+"/100]:PVP Room With Devo ["+getmapusers("guild_vs1")+"/100]:GVG Room ["+getmapusers("guild_vs4")+"/100]")) {	case 1: // PVP Square		if (getmapusers(.pvp_square$) > 99) callsub S_full;		announce ""+ strcharinfo(0) +" Has entered the PVP Room without Devo",bc_all; //announce and end		warp "guild_vs3",0,0;		end; 	case 2: // Champion PvP Room		if (getmapusers(.pvp_square$) > 99) callsub S_full;		announce ""+ strcharinfo(0) +" Has entered the PVP Room with DEVO",bc_all; //announce and end		warp "guild_vs1",0,0;		end;		case 3: // Baby PvP Room		if (getmapusers("guild_vs4") > 99) callsub S_full;		announce ""+ strcharinfo(0) +" Has entered the GVG Room",bc_all; //announce and end		warp "guild_vs4",0,0;		end; 	}} 	

i hope someone can help me ty

25gt5y9.png

1 answer to this question

Can you post the whole terminal for this?

What kind of error are you getting when you enter? Are you crashing? Is the script even loading? I don't even think the callsub command can spit out the S_full function without it being on the script.... (not sure) 

Edited by Inochi