Sign in to follow this  
Jenox

Custom Cardscript Job-Declaration the 2nd

Question

Hey again,

I don't know if it's okay that I create a second Topic, because it's another Question in the same Reason, if not, I'm sorry.

So, the problem is that I want to have two Job Declarations in one Card-Script so that the card do 1+2 if the class is alchemist/creator and the card do 2+3 if the class is black/whitesmith, you'll see what I mean in the Code.

{ {if(Class==Job_Alchemist || Class==Job_Creator) {skill WZ_METEOR,1;}{bonus3 bAddMonsterDropItem,7135,0,10000;}{bonus3 bAddMonsterDropItem,7136,0,10000;}} {if (Class==Job_Blacksmith || Class==Job_Whitesmith) {bonus2 bSkillAtk,WS_CARTTERMINATION,10;}} }

It works! But even If I'm on a Whitesmith Acid Bottle and Bottle Grenade drops, that shouldn't be, it should only drop as Alchemist/Creator

And yes, I'm using an old Hercules Version, thats the reason for the old item_db script.

Edited by Jenox

7 answers to this question

seems like you guys are forgetting an "else" statement:

if( Class==Job_Alchemist || Class==Job_Creator ) { skill WZ_METEOR,1; bonus2 bAddMonsterDropItem,501,10000; } else if (Class==Job_Blacksmith || Class==Job_Whitesmith) { bonus2 bSkillAtk,WS_CARTTERMINATION,10; } 

look at valk armor:

if(BaseClass==Job_Mage||BaseClass==Job_Archer||BaseClass==Job_Acolyte) bonus2 bResEff,Eff_Silence,5000;else if(BaseClass==Job_Swordman||BaseClass==Job_Merchant||BaseClass==Job_Thief) bonus2 bResEff,Eff_Stun,5000; 

Hey again,

I don't know if it's okay that I create a second Topic, because it's another Question in the same Reason, if not, I'm sorry.

So, the problem is that I want to have two Job Declarations in one Card-Script so that the card do 1+2 if the class is alchemist/creator and the card do 2+3 if the class is black/whitesmith, you'll see what I mean in the Code.

{ {if(Class==Job_Alchemist || Class==Job_Creator) {skill WZ_METEOR,1;}{bonus3 bAddMonsterDropItem,7135,0,10000;}{bonus3 bAddMonsterDropItem,7136,0,10000;}} {if (Class==Job_Blacksmith || Class==Job_Whitesmith) {bonus2 bSkillAtk,WS_CARTTERMINATION,10;}} }

It works! But even If I'm on a Whitesmith Acid Bottle and Bottle Grenade drops, that shouldn't be, it should only drop as Alchemist/Creator

And yes, I'm using an old Hercules Version, thats the reason for the old item_db script.

it should be like this

{ if( Class==Job_Alchemist || Class==Job_Creator ) { skill WZ_METEOR,1; bonus3 bAddMonsterDropItem,7135,0,10000; bonus3 bAddMonsterDropItem,7136,0,10000; } if (Class==Job_Blacksmith || Class==Job_Whitesmith) { bonus2 bSkillAtk,WS_CARTTERMINATION,10; } } , {} , {}

There's no error, the scripts works, but not as I wanted it to work.

Alchemist, Creator should get Meteor Storm Lvl1 and the Drops of Bottle Grenade and Acid Bottle and Blacksmith, Whitesmith should get CT DMG +10%, the problem is that Blacksmith and Whitesmith get the Items for Alchemist and Creator too.

@@Jenox

here you go

Note : change the 501 (red potion)

if( Class==Job_Alchemist || Class==Job_Creator ) { skill WZ_METEOR,1; bonus2 bAddMonsterDropItem,501,10000; };
 if (Class==Job_Blacksmith || Class==Job_Whitesmith) { bonus2 bSkillAtk,WS_CARTTERMINATION,10; }

put the script here },{},{}