Sign in to follow this  
Yoh Asakura

VoteForPoints NPC Shop

Question

7 answers to this question

@@evilpuncker

I've just tested the version 1.0 and it worked, I just wonder if it's possible to change the script...I would like the script like the quest_shop (npc/custom/quests/quest_shop.txt), that shows the item image, and to buy the item you'd need the votepoints, and if possible to set how many of that item you'd like.

voteforpoints.txt

Edited by Yoh Asakura

@@evilpuncker

I've just tested the version 1.0 and it worked, I just wonder if it's possible to change the script...I would like the script like the quest_shop, that shows the item image, and to buy the item you'd need the votepoints, and if possible to set how many of that item you'd like.

that is almost exactly of what the script does:

prontera,153,152,1	trader	TestCustom2	952,{	OnInit:	tradertype(NST_CUSTOM);	sellitem Red_Potion;	end;	/* allows currency to be Red_Potion */OnCountFunds:	setcurrency(countitem(Red_Potion));	end;/* receives @price (total cost) */OnPayFunds:	if( countitem(Red_Potion) < @price )		end;	delitem Red_Potion,@price;	purchaseok();	end;}

@@evilpuncker

I believe you didin't get me.

I would like a script for vote4points just like the quest_shop.txt script.
A script that when you click it will open the shop window with the items to choose, not only the name of the items, but also their images.... after you choose and click on buy it will tell you how much POINTS OF VOTE it costs.

It would also be nice to choose the quantity, and choosing the quantity it would change the amount of vote4points needed.

Is it possible?

Edited by Yoh Asakura

@@Yoh Asakura

trader npc are normal shop npcs, therefore they will display item images as well, they act just like a normal shop, but they use the currency you set them to.