Sign in to follow this  
Ragga_HC

Waiting doubt connection (with translate.google.cl)

Question

Hercules server mount the date 22.10.2014. as shown in this direction (article based on Herc.ws, but translated into Spanish): Click Here
Plus we add the Registry "Ceres CP" for recording and everything right up here.

And then lowered Client this direction as post (click here to post) and get this client:

961cliente.jpg

Downloaded from the website: http://roclients.info/#full

A customer edit this file: clientinfo.xml
as follows:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="euc-kr" ?><clientinfo>    <desc>Ragnarok Client Information</desc>    <servicetype>korea</servicetype>    <servertype>primary</servertype>    <connection>        <display>Ro Casa</display>        <balloon>Ro Clasico</balloon>        <address>MI IP WAN</address>        <port>6900</port>        <version>45</version>        <langtype>1</langtype>        <registrationweb>IPWAN/CP</registrationweb>    </connection></clientinfo>

In this case it is to play with my friends and my PC is behind a Rouster so I must take IP LAN and my WAN IP in the configuration of my server where I was careful to do so in the Char and the Map both. config

But when the connection from my laptop to my PC where I have the Hercules server, the client tells me to please wait, about 30 seconds after the sign off of the server and the server does not strip me errors appears.
I open the ports: 6900, 6121 and 5121. I tried many ways huh even made customers and many compilations.
The current error is:

936problema_Hercules.png

Note: I do not think either version is the problem, then there is to do.

If you know someone who would appreciate it guide me.

Atte Ragga_HC

Original posting at (Spanish): http://herc.ws/board/topic/9935-duda-sobre-conexi%C3%B3n-en-espera/

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet