minx123

Help Me Fix Quest to enter dun map

Question

i need change location to lhz_dun05

and need 15 item 7720

invek,134,180,6	script	Lighthalzen Guard	908,{	mes "Ready To Enter??";	next;	if (countitem(7720) <15) {		mes "[Guard]";		mes "You don't have enough items";		mes "Come back when you get "+(15 - countitem(7720))+" more "+getitemname(7720)+".";		close;    }	mes "[Guard]";	mes "Are you going to face this challenge?";	mes "Right. Then choose your destination.";	next;	select("First");	set .@choice,@menu;	mes "[Guard]";	mes "Be careful, young boy.";	mes "Don't be mad at me.";	close2;	if( #delay > gettimetick(1) ){		dispbottom "Delaying...";	}else{		delitem 7720,15;		warp "lhz_dun05";	}	end;OnInit:waitingroom "LIGHTHALZEN",0;end;}//--------------- Mapflags ---------------------------------//lhz_dun05	mapflag	nomemolhz_dun05	mapflag	nobranchlhz_dun05	mapflag	nosavelhz_dun05	mapflag	noexppenalty

bump

5 answers to this question

You have this if (countitem(7720) <15) { . Which checks the item.

It's late here but I don't see what you need help with... t.t

Edit: Need coordinates in your warp. 

I'm a bit confused... o_o  This here: warp "lhz_dun05"; warps you to lhz... o_o and you have this if (countitem(7720) <15) { .

It's late here but I don't see what you need help with... t.t

yes i edit that but its not warp to lhz_dun05

player will stuck at npc after talk 

and coin will delete.

Read this from time to time: https://github.com/HerculesWS/Hercules/blob/master/doc/script_commands.txt If you're not sure why it's not working.

*warp "<map name>",<x>,<y>;      
This command will take the invoking character to the specified map, and if   wanted, specified coordinates too, but these can be random.      

warp "place",50,55;      
This would take them to X 50 Y 55 on the map called "place". If your X and   Y coordinates land on an unwalkable map square, it will send the warped   character to a random place.

Same will happen if they are both zero:
warp "place",0,0;