Helena

Deposit items redeemed from CP back to it.

Question

Hello hercules,

I have a question regarding SQL query. 

When I redeem something from donations through the fluxCP, it gives me an item in-game. This is item ID 677 (I can spend that on special currency shops).

Now my question is, how do i make a NPC with query that turns item 677 back into CP credits? Might i add the course isn't the same. 100x of item 677 is equal to 1 flux cp credit.

I'd like the player to be able to input how many he wants to put back. This is all i could figure out... :(

prontera,150,150,1	script	PutBack	987,{mes "Hi. Can i help you?";menu "Put coins back to CP",-;if (countitem(677) < 100){mes "I'm sorry, you need at least 100 coins because 100 is equal to 1 credit.";close;} mes "Input amount:"input (????) query_sql("UPDATE `cp_credits` SET `balance` = (????+00) WHERE `account_id` = '"+getcharid(3)+"'"); (is this right?)	delitem 677,(input amount here);	sleep2 10;dispbottom "Coins converted back to site credits.";}close;end;}
Edited by Helena

8 answers to this question

Hello hercules,

When I redeem something from donations through the fluxCP, it gives me an item in-game. This is item ID 677 (I can spend that on special currency shops).

Now my question is, how do i make a NPC with query that turns item 677 back into CP credits? Might i add the course isn't the same. 100x of item 677 is equal to 1 flux cp credit.

I'd like the player to be able to input how many he wants to put back. This is all i could figure out... :(

prontera,150,150,1	script	PutBack	987,{mes "Hi. Can i help you?";menu "Put coins back to CP",-;if (countitem(677) < 100){mes "I'm sorry, you need at least 100 coins because 100 is equal to 1 credit.";close;} mes "Input amount:"input (????) query_sql("UPDATE `cp_credits` SET `balance` = (????+00) WHERE `account_id` = '"+getcharid(3)+"'"); (is this right?)	delitem 677,(input amount here);	sleep2 10;dispbottom "Coins converted back to site credits.";}close;end;}

Here you go:

prontera,150,150,1    script    PutBack    987,{    mes "Hi. Can i help you?";    if(select("Put coins back to CP:Close") == 2) close;    if (countitem(677) < 100){        mes "I'm sorry, you need at least 100 coins because 100 is equal to 1 credit.";        close;    }        mes "Input amount:";    input .@a,100,1000;    if(.@a%100) {        mes "Can't transfer that much";        mes "Because your amount of coins ins't dividable by 100";        close;    }        if(countitem(677) < .@a) {        mes "You don't have enough "+getitemname(677);        mes "You need "+(.@a - countitem(677))+" more "+getitemname(677);        close;    }        next;    .@cp_credits = .@a/100;    mes "Here you go!";    mes "You will get "+.@cp_credits;        query_sql("UPDATE `cp_credits` SET `balance` = `balance` + "+ .@cp_credits +" WHERE `account_id` = '"+getcharid(3)+"'");    delitem 677, .@a;    close;}

Didn't test it btw.

Edited by Oxxy

Hello hercules,

Here you go:

prontera,150,150,1    script    PutBack    987,{    mes "Hi. Can i help you?";    if(select("Put coins back to CP:Close") == 2) close;    if (countitem(677) < 100){        mes "I'm sorry, you need at least 100 coins because 100 is equal to 1 credit.";        close;    }        mes "Input amount:";    input .@a,100,1000;    if(.@a%100) {        mes "Can't transfer that much";        mes "Because your amount of coins ins't dividable by 100";        close;    }        if(countitem(677) < .@a) {        mes "You don't have enough "+getitemname(677);        mes "You need "+(.@a - countitem(677))+" more "+getitemname(677);        close;    }        next;    .@cp_credits = .@a/100;    mes "Here you go!";    mes "You will get "+.@cp_credits;        query_sql("UPDATE `cp_credits` SET `balance` = `balance` + "+ .@cp_credits +" WHERE `account_id` = '"+getcharid(3)+"'");    delitem 677, .@a;    close;}

Didn't test it btw.

Thank you sir, works perfectly!

Hello hercules,

I'd like the player to be able to input how many he wants to put back. This is all i could figure out...  :(

prontera,150,150,1 script PutBack 987,{

mes "Hi. Can i help you?";

menu "Put coins back to CP",-;

if (countitem(677) < 100){

mes "I'm sorry, you need at least 100 coins because 100 is equal to 1 credit.";

close;

}

mes "Input amount:"

input (????)

query_sql("UPDATE `cp_credits` SET `balance` = (????+00) WHERE `account_id` = '"+getcharid(3)+"'"); (is this right?)

delitem 677,(input amount here);

sleep2 10;

dispbottom "Coins converted back to site credits.";

}

close;

end;

}

Here you go:

prontera,150,150,1   script   PutBack   987,{

if(select("Put coins back to CP:Close") == 2) close;

close;

}

mes "Input amount:";

input .@a,100,1000;

if(.@a%100) {

mes "Can't transfer that much";

mes "Because your amount of coins ins't dividable by 100";

close;

}

if(countitem(677) < .@a) {

mes "You don't have enough "+getitemname(677);

mes "You need "+(.@a - countitem(677))+" more "+getitemname(677);

close;

}

next;

.@cp_credits = .@a/100;

mes "Here you go!";

mes "You will get "+.@cp_credits;

query_sql("UPDATE `cp_credits` SET `balance` = `balance` + "+ .@cp_credits +" WHERE `account_id` = '"+getcharid(3)+"'");

delitem 677, .@a;

close;

}

Didn't test it btw.

Ah, i found an issue.

If players input 1234, they take 1234 coins, but the credits on the CP only gets updated by 10. What do i need to edit so they can only input amounts that end with two (or three) zeros? >.<

Edited by Helena

After:

mes "Input amount:";    input .@a,100,1000;    if(.@a%100) {        mes "Can't transfer that much";        mes "Because your amount of coins ins't dividable by 100";        close;    }

add this:

if(.@a < 100 || .@a > 1000) close;

Edited by Oxxy

Hello hercules,

Here you go:

prontera,150,150,1    script    PutBack    987,{    mes "Hi. Can i help you?";    if(select("Put coins back to CP:Close") == 2) close;    if (countitem(677) < 100){        mes "I'm sorry, you need at least 100 coins because 100 is equal to 1 credit.";        close;    }        mes "Input amount:";    input .@a,100,1000;    if(.@a0) {        mes "Can't transfer that much";        mes "Because your amount of coins ins't dividable by 100";        close;    }        if(countitem(677) < .@a) {        mes "You don't have enough "+getitemname(677);        mes "You need "+(.@a - countitem(677))+" more "+getitemname(677);        close;    }        next;    .@cp_credits = .@a/100;    mes "Here you go!";    mes "You will get "+.@cp_credits;        query_sql("UPDATE `cp_credits` SET `balance` = `balance` + "+ .@cp_credits +" WHERE `account_id` = '"+getcharid(3)+"'");    delitem 677, .@a;    close;}

Didn't test it btw.

Hello hercules,

I'd like the player to be able to input how many he wants to put back. This is all i could figure out...  :(

prontera,150,150,1 script PutBack 987,{

menu "Put coins back to CP",-;

close;

}

mes "Input amount:"

input (????)

query_sql("UPDATE `cp_credits` SET `balance` = (????+00) WHERE `account_id` = '"+getcharid(3)+"'"); (is this right?)

delitem 677,(input amount here);

sleep2 10;

dispbottom "Coins converted back to site credits.";

}

close;

end;

}

Here you go:

prontera,150,150,1   script   PutBack   987,{

if(select("Put coins back to CP:Close") == 2) close;

close;

}

mes "Input amount:";

input .@a,100,1000;

if(.@a0) {

mes "Can't transfer that much";

mes "Because your amount of coins ins't dividable by 100";

close;

}

if(countitem(677) < .@a) {

mes "You don't have enough "+getitemname(677);

mes "You need "+(.@a - countitem(677))+" more "+getitemname(677);

close;

}

next;

.@cp_credits = .@a/100;

mes "Here you go!";

mes "You will get "+.@cp_credits;

query_sql("UPDATE `cp_credits` SET `balance` = `balance` + "+ .@cp_credits +" WHERE `account_id` = '"+getcharid(3)+"'");

delitem 677, .@a;

close;

}

Didn't test it btw.

Ah, i found an issue.

If players input 1234, they take 1234 coins, but the credits on the CP only gets updated by 10. What do i need to edit so they can only input amounts that end with two (or three) zeros? >.<

Not possible

input .@a,100,1000;

See, .@a is limited to 1000, so only 1000 coins get deleted and 10 cp credit gets added.

There's a check for that:

if(!(.@a%100)) {        mes "Can't transfer that much";        mes "Because your amount of coins ins't dividable by 100";        close;    }

Try this

Tried, but now it doesnt let me put 400 either

...Ah, ok dastgir. :(

Edited by Helena

if(!(.@a%100)) {        mes "Can't transfer that much";        mes "Because your amount of coins ins't dividable by 100";        close;    }

Try this

Check my post again.

Try this

Check my post again.

Made the edit but oddly it still takes it.

Hello hercules,

Here you go:

Didn't test it btw.

Hello hercules,

Try this

Check my post again.

Made the edit but oddly it still takes it.

Didn't test it btw.

Ah, i found an issue.

prontera,150,150,1    script    PutBack    987,{    mes "Hi. Can i help you?";    menu "Put coins back to CP",-;    if (countitem(677) < 100){    mes "I'm sorry, you need at least 100 coins because 100 is equal to 1 credit.";    close;    }    	 mes "Input amount:"    input (????)	 query_sql("UPDATE `cp_credits` SET `balance` = (????+00) WHERE `account_id` = '"+getcharid(3)+"'"); (is this right?)	    delitem 677,(input amount here);	    sleep2 10;    dispbottom "Coins converted back to site credits.";    }    close;    end;    }Here you go:prontera,150,150,1    script    PutBack    987,{    mes "Hi. Can i help you?";    if(select("Put coins back to CP:Close") == 2) close;    if (countitem(677) < 100){	    mes "I'm sorry, you need at least 100 coins because 100 is equal to 1 credit.";	    close;    }   	 mes "Input amount:";    input .@a,100,1000;    if(.@a%100) {	    mes "Can't transfer that much";	    mes "Because your amount of coins ins't dividable by 100";	    close;    }        if(.@a < 100 || .@a > 1000) close;   	 if(countitem(677) < .@a) {	    mes "You don't have enough "+getitemname(677);	    mes "You need "+(.@a - countitem(677))+" more "+getitemname(677);	    close;    }   	 next;    .@cp_credits = .@a/100;    mes "Here you go!";    mes "You will get "+.@cp_credits;   	 query_sql("UPDATE `cp_credits` SET `balance` = `balance` + "+ .@cp_credits +" WHERE `account_id` = '"+getcharid(3)+"'");    delitem 677, .@a;    close;}

it can't just take 1234 coins, because if you will enter more than 1000, it will just interrupt the script.