Sign in to follow this  
Aurora

Client won't open

Question

I have already set the client's compatibility to different windows OS and ran as administrator as well but still nothing happens when I open it.

PS: I also have other ro on my pc which is fully functional using the same kRO files. I tried using the files on those server still nothing.

TIA! /lv

10 answers to this question

Well, the client worked before and I modified my clientinfo before I reopened my client. Maybe that's the cause.

I'll update you tomorrow cause I already turn my pc off before the client gets on my nerve

@@Aurora

Could be a problem with the clientinfo.xml, atleast a while ago it was quiet likely for clients with a somewhat wrong clientinfo.xml to not show up etc.

Thanks for this. It worked. It seems that I can't use <yellow> and <aid> at the same time? 

I think you dont have sound drivers installed. Try opening setup.exe and check no sounds. Hope this helps :)

This doesn't do the trick but thanks for helping :)

@@Aurora if you want to use <yellow> you need to do it like this:

<yellow>	<admin>2000001</admin>	<admin>2000002</admin>	<admin>2000003</admin></yellow>

<aid> is a replacement for yellow that has the same effect as yellow but also grants a right click menu for gms.

Using both at the same time like this should work though:

<aid>	<admin>2000000</admin>	<admin>2000001</admin>	<admin>2000002</admin></aid><yellow>	<admin>2000000</admin>	<admin>2000001</admin>	<admin>2000002</admin></yellow>
Edited by Winterfox

@@Aurora if you want to use <yellow> you need to do it like this:

<yellow>	<admin>2000001</admin>	<admin>2000002</admin>	<admin>2000003</admin></yellow>

<aid> is a replacement for yellow that has the same effect as yellow but also grants a right click menu for gms.

Using both at the same time like this should work though:

<aid>	<admin>2000000</admin>	<admin>2000001</admin>	<admin>2000002</admin></aid><yellow>	<admin>2000000</admin>	<admin>2000001</admin>	<admin>2000002</admin></yellow>

Thank you so much @@Winterfox <3