eKoh

Server Warnings/Errors, how to solve them?

Question

[Warning]: path_blownpos: count too many 32 !
[Error]: Guild 4:Furia de Gaia has capacity for too many guild members (76), max supported is 26
[Error]: chat_createnpcchat: npc 'Donates/V4Ps/Hourly Shop' already has a chatroom, cannot create new one!

Look:
BRVP2DR.jpg

We have lowered the Max guild capacity. We have wiped the all the guild members that has more than 26 (the lowered max guild capacity). And then wiped all the guilds and the problem is still coming up.

Why are they coming >.<

We have experienced 2 Login-server crashes in a row, is there a way that I can know why did it crash? like a crash log.

Also another question, is there a way that I can watch the server's messages ( like the picture before ), without restarting the server via Putty?
Edited by eKoh

3 answers to this question

for the guild it seem you miss furia the gaia when you wipe the guild database, for another question use screen and for how you can search in this forum, there is guide by sir Dastgir

This Gaia guild was also wiped, the sql table shows the guild capacity is 26 as we wanted to be, but this error is still coming up. What I am afraid of are the server crashes we've had. We've got 2 server crashes in 1 hour...

Btw, thank you for the info about the guide, I will for sure look for it.

For the server crash, please use gdb, and provide coredump, it might be totally different issue...