Question

[Debug]: Data: string value="effect 501"[Debug]: Function: specialeffect[Debug]: Source (NPC): Star Power Up#Ins at 0FYC (1,2)[Warning]: Unexpected type for argument 1. Expected number.[Debug]: Data: string value="effect 501"[Debug]: Function: specialeffect[Debug]: Source (NPC): Star Power Up#Ins at 0FYC (1,2)[Warning]: Unexpected type for argument 1. Expected number.[Debug]: Data: string value="effect 501"[Debug]: Function: specialeffect[Debug]: Source (NPC): Star Power Up#Ins at 0FYC (1,2)[Warning]: Unexpected type for argument 1. Expected number.[Debug]: Data: string value="effect 501"[Debug]: Function: specialeffect[Debug]: Source (NPC): Star Power Up#Ins at 0FYC (1,2)[Warning]: Unexpected type for argument 1. Expected number.[Debug]: Data: string value="effect 501"[Debug]: Function: specialeffect[Debug]: Source (NPC): Star Power Up#Ins at 0FYC (1,2)[Info]: Session #3 timed out[Info]: Character 'WAAAAT' logged off.

http://upaste.me/747021635b1c4a15e

That's the code related to the error, I've recoded and done it so many different ways I ran out of ideas how to perform it, its like the star effect on mario kart.

3 answers to this question

So back to it, there's no error on map-server but the effect isnt showing up, sound goes off but the effects that are supposed to attach to the character (thought attaching the character on a script would do just that) it doesn't.