Beret

Scroll transform

Can use in woe kyeme.

@malufett

Forgot to two information.

- Using mount cannot use the item.
- When it's about the effect of the transformation, it is not possible to use mount.

Last (failed to edit my prev post)

And if you are currently transformed, is possible to use another scroll or not?

@edit: 

How about dispel skill / battle chant (Sage and Arch bishop)

Edited by kyeme

commit https://github.com/HerculesWS/Hercules/commit/6fd440ea35cf2a084ffa434ee3c8f651b3259c60

2qi7okw.jpg

for the moment no attribute bonus cause I don't have the translated description of the item I check iro files I didn't find any.. :D

:meow:

I will give it to you. (from pRO)

commit https://github.com/HerculesWS/Hercules/commit/6fd440ea35cf2a084ffa434ee3c8f651b3259c60

2qi7okw.jpg

for the moment no attribute bonus cause I don't have the translated description of the item I check iro files I didn't find any.. :D

I will give it to you. (from pRO)

@maluffet

Deviruchi Scroll:Increase ASPD +1, HIT + 5 during transformed as Deviruchi.Raydric Archer Scroll:Increase attack 25% by using bow.Mavka Scroll:Increase attack 25% by using bow.Marduk Scroll:Increase magical attack 25%.Banshee Scroll:Increase magical attack 25%.Poring Scroll:Increase critical damage 25% during transformed as PoringGolem Scroll:Increase  resistance of non property 2% and activate Endure 5Lv by certain chance when gets physical attack. 

Source: pRO

:)
Edited by kyeme

Can use another kyeme.

Kyeme KS, was posting the attributes.  :)

Thank you. 

I will make a bug report. (ive failed to use another scroll)

Can use another kyeme.

Thank you. 

You say to use a different, isn't it?

When I played in iro never tried using one over the other so that information can not say.

Can use another kyeme.

Thank you. 

You say to use a different, isn't it?

When I played in iro never tried using one over the other so that information can not say.

yes while on a state of transformation and try to use another scroll transform. 

Hmmmhh T_T Need to test this on official. Sorry on pRO the scroll s not implemented yet

Edited by kyeme

How about dispel skill / battle chant (Sage and Arch bishop)

EFST_MONSTER_TRANSFORM ={ResetDead   = true;	 -- Á×À» ¶§ »ç¶óÁö´Â ¹öÇÁÀΰ¡ResetDispel   = false;    -- µð½ºÆç·Î »ç¶óÁö´Â ¹öÇÁÀΰ¡Save    = true;	 -- Á¸À̵¿½Ã ÀúÀåÇؾßÇÏ´Â ¹öÇÁÀΰ¡Send    = true;	 -- Ŭ¶ó¿¡°Ô ÆÐŶÀ» º¸³»¾ßÇÏ´Â ¹öÇÁÀΰ¡IgnorePretendDead = true;	 -- °¡½ºÆçÀ̳ª, ¸ó½ºÅÍÀÇ µð½ºÆçÀÇ °æ¿ì, ¹«½ÃµÉ °ÍÀΰ¡DeBuff    = false;    -- ³ª»Û È¿°úÀÎÁö ¾Æ´ÑÁöResetCLEARANCE  = false;    -- Ŭ¸®¾î·±½º(SKID_AB_CLEARANCE) - ¾ÆÅ©ºñ¼ó ¸ðµç»óÅÂÀÌ»ó ÇØÁ¦ActorAppearance  = true;	 -- ¾×ÅÍÀÇ ¿Ü¸ð¿¡ ¿µÇâÀ» Áִ°¡(´Ù¸¥ À¯Àú°¡ ³ªÀÇ Á¤º¸¸¦ ¹ÞÀ»¶§ ¿Ü¸ð Á¤º¸)SendMultiCast  = true;	 -- ÁÖÀ§ÀÇ Å¬¶ó¿¡°Ô ÆÐŶÀ» º¸³»¾ßÇÏ´Â ¹öÇÁÀΰ¡["backward compatibility send"] = true;  -- ÀÌÀü¹öÁ¯ ȣȯ¼ºÀ» À§ÇØ Ãß°¡ÇÕ´Ï´Ù.};

Testing in iro again thanks to a friend in gvg unable to transform using scroll. Thanks kyeme for the question.

Edited by Beret

Testing in iro again thanks to a friend in gvg unable to transform using scroll. Thanks kyeme for the question.

Thanks Beret!

What if you use the Transformation Scroll before entering GvGs, will the buff be removed or is it still effective?

And @pvpmap you can still use?

Super Thank youuuu~

In pvp works normally. In gvg if you use the scroll won't make the transformation. If I use before and get in gvg after is removed.

In pvp works normally. In gvg if you use the scroll won't make the transformation. If I use before and get in gvg after is removed.

Thanks a lot!  :D

Does this work in pre-renewal? Do I need to edit lua files here? Thanks!

Edited by mybitch

Since this is a Suggestion topic and not a support topic, this will be moved to 'Approved' state since it has been implemented in 6fd440e.