mashemaru

eAmod PVP NPC

Question

7 answers to this question

But its dead :(

I already put the pvp_event mapflag with xy coordinates, pvpeventstart, pvpevent_addpoints.

I'm getting the output "-- Entering Top %d PVP Event Fame List at position %d --" but still the char_pvp table is empty :|

We have no idea what's eAmod PvP System, so its unlikely that someone would help too soon..

uhm okay, I think I get how it works now but I'm not sure. I think it saves the data when the pvpeventstop func was called. here's my sample code, can i just use getmapusers to trigger the start/stop function? so it starts when someone enters and stops when arena is empty or is it better to use OnMinute etc? Thanks!

-	script	PVPEvent	-1,{	end;OnInit:OnMinute00:OnMinute30:		if( gettime(2) >= 0 && gettime(2) < 30 || gettime(2) >= 30 && gettime(2) < 59 )			goto OnStartPVPEvent;		if( gettime(2) == 29 || gettime(2) == 59 )			goto OnStopPvPEvent;		end;OnStartPVPEvent:	initnpctimer;	deletearray $pvpevent_reward[0],10;	deletearray $pvpevent_id[0],10;	deletearray $pvpevent_fame[0],10;	deletearray $pvpevent_name$[0],10;	set $pvpevent_count, 0;	pvpeventstart;	end;OnStopPVPEvent:	stopnpctimer;	pvpeventstop;	end;OnPCKillEvent:	pvpevent_addpoints 5;	end;}

Well IMO, you have to decide how you want to implement this pvp ranking, do you want it always on? Or do you want it to trigger on a specific time of day with a specific duration?