iwarez

Lua/Lub Files while adding custom item

Hello Guys,

I am using this server/client files http://herc.ws/board/topic/10667-release-2013-12-23-ragexe-fullclient/?hl=2013-12-23

Screenshot: http://imageshack.com/a/img903/1071/4Czt8P.jpg

But I am confused about the lub files. I am trying to add item in my files but when I tests it the item did'nt show and the icon is not correct. Also the itemname is unknown item.

Sample Procedure:

1. I did copy the lub file/s in folder and paste a new name

rootClient Folderdataluafiles514lua filesdatainfoaccessoryid.lub -- copy to --> rootClient Folderdataluafiles514lua filesdatainfoaccessoryid.lua

rootClient Folderdataluafiles514lua filesdatainfoaccname.lub -- copy to --> rootClient Folderdataluafiles514lua filesdatainfoaccname.lua

- my question is I don't know if the server is reading the lua files. is there a setup that I need to do to make it work?

2. I also add item in item_db.conf

3. I also put the files need in /texture/ and /sprite/ in the data folder of my client.

-- did I miss something? Thankyo in advanced!  ^_^

System/itemInfo.lub

^ it is outside GRF, in the RO folder..

It is recommended to change its name by using NEMO or any hex editor.. So that it won't conflict with kro updates.

System/itemInfo.lub

^ it is outside GRF, in the RO folder..

It is recommended to change its name by using NEMO or any hex editor.. So that it won't conflict with kro updates.

Thank you for the quick response, I am already seeing the icon correct. But when I am trying to right click the item, The client is closing any solution? :)

I already fixed the rightclick.. But the item is not showing when I try to wear it.

Edited by iwarez

Might be problem with ViewID.so check what you have as View in itemInfo and in item_db.conf and also in accessoryid.lub(all should match)

Please avoid opening many topics for same problem.... Closing this,

Replied at other topic.