Sign in to follow this  
mrlongshen

Multiple reward

Question

//===== Hercules Script ======================================//= Find the Mushroom//===== By: ==================================================//= Mysterious//===== Current Version: =====================================//= 3.6a//===== Description: =========================================//= Find the Mushroom - random amount of Mushrooms spawns in random maps.//= Players need to find these mushrooms and kill them to gain prizes!//===== Additional Comments: =================================//= 3.0 Fully Functional with Rewritten script. [Mysterious]//= 3.6a Slightly edited. [Euphy]//============================================================new_4-4,131,169,4	script	Find the Mushroom	BLACK_MUSHROOM,{	mes "[ Find The Mushroom ]";	if (!.Status)		mes "There is no event at the moment!";	else {		mes "There are "+.Spawn+" Mushrooms left in "+.Map$+"!";		mes "Find and kill the mushrooms to gain "+getitemname(.Prize)+"!";	}	if (.Status || getgmlevel() < .GM) close;	mes "Start the event?";	next;	if(select("- No:- Yes") == 1) close;	donpcevent strnpcinfo(0)+"::OnMinute55";	mes "[ Find The Mushroom ]";	mes "Event started!";	close;OnInit:	set .Prize,674;	// Reward item ID	set .amount,1;	// Reward item amount	set .GM,60;	// GM level required to access NPC	setarray .maps$[0],"izlude","geffen","morocc","prontera"; // Possible maps	end;OnMinute55:	// Start time (every hour)	if (.Status) end;	set .Status,1;	set .Spawn,rand(1,10);	// How many Mushrooms should spawn?	set .Map$,.maps$[rand(getarraysize(.maps$))];	killmonster .Map$,"All";	monster .Map$,0,0,"Please don't kill me!",1084,.Spawn,strnpcinfo(0)+"::OnMobKilled";	announce "Find the Mushroom : Total of "+.Spawn+" Mushrooms have been spawned in "+.Map$+"!",0;	sleep 2500;	announce "Find the Mushroom : Every Mushroom you kill will give you "+getitemname(.Prize)+"!",0;	end;OnMobKilled:	set .Spawn, .Spawn - 1;	getitem .Prize, .amount;	if (.Spawn) announce "[ "+strcharinfo(0)+" ] has killed a Mushroom. There are now "+.Spawn+" Mushroom(s) left.",bc_map;	else {		announce "The Find the Mushroom Event has ended. All the Mushrooms have been killed.",0;		set .Status,0;	}	end;}

How to insert multiple prize ? I want to insert event ticket, For now my player will get the mithril coins.

set .Prize,674,7711;

can it be like this ?

Edited by mrlongshen

4 answers to this question

The edit you'll want is a simple function Global_Functions.txt contains inside the Hercules folder npc folder.

.RandomItemAmount = 10;.RandomItemList = callfunc("F_Rand",1129,1222,1163,1357,1360,1522,1811,1410);getitem .RandomItemList, .RandomItemAmount;

Would give you the items of ID's listed after "F_Rand"

PS: You can always message me on Skype instead of making new topic for simple request. I'm more than glad to help with easy solutions like this personally with you.

just change

getitem .Prize, .amount;
into
getitem 501, 10;getitem 502, 10;getitem 503, 10;getitem 504, 10;
then will get multiple prize

another method is

for( set .@i,0; .@i < getarraysize( .Items ) - 1; set .@i,.@i + 2 ) {

getitem .Items[.@i],.Items[.@i + 1];

}

OnInit:

setarray .Items,501,10,502,10,503,10;

or