Sign in to follow this  
mofo

SVN repo

Question

Why doesn't it work like the old svn? It skips so many directories it's pretty useless to use svn update. I've been trying to use git, but recently I've been having crash issues. And some skills don't work. I've forked the herculesws repo, I pulled from the original repo, restarted my vps, re-cloned the original hercules repo. Only changed the import files, and ended up crashing the server with bloodsucker. It works fine on an allegedly updated svn-based folder (which skips directories when updating). I dunno, I guess I'm just out of ideas right now. I'm gonna get myself another fresh copy of hercules later and see what happens.

4 answers to this question

I've been using git since I moved to hercules, but for some reason my build crashes when using blood sucker (genetic). I tried with the svn build and it's ok. I don't know what's wrong with my git hercules. Still trying to play around with it.

sorry for the inconvenience..try to update again your files should now work fine..fix

:meow:

I've been using git since I moved to hercules, but for some reason my build crashes when using blood sucker (genetic). I tried with the svn build and it's ok. I don't know what's wrong with my git hercules. Still trying to play around with it.

Thanks malufett, i think i just got stressed out earlier when i couldn't figure out what's wrong. No need to apologize, i know how hard you guys work on the emulator. I'll figure this out sooner or later. Maybe i just need some rest. lol

Edited by mofo